Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NHRA kicks Cashcar's ass...

RitcheyRch
    Didnt see the finals today so guess will have to check out the winners on the website.
    Anyone know whatever happened to Eddie Hill? He just seemed to disappear from the racing season.

HighRoller
    Dougzilla won and sent Aussie Dave packing, but Del and V. Gaines came up short. Guidera won when Angell Seeley..err..Savoie...err Sampey hit the cones. I'm sure the waterworks flowed after that fiasco. Next to John Force she is the biggest attention ***** in drag racing. Since she likes dudes with last names that start with S she's probably over crying on Matt Smith's arm right now looking for hubby #4.
    BTW, V. Gaines is my hero. Runs a trucking company during the week, races Pro Stock on the weekends fairly well and smokes a huge stogie while running the valves in between rounds!!!

DaveA
    Way to go Dougzilla.
    Local boy done good up yonder.

Baja Big Dog
    Force waited 3 days to FRICKEN RED LIGHT!!!

Moneypitt
    Didnt see the finals today so guess will have to check out the winners on the website.
    Anyone know whatever happened to Eddie Hill? He just seemed to disappear from the racing season.
    After the second catestrofic (sp) explosion, the one that gave him a concusion, Eddie retired. This was just before the nitro reduction, due to entire engines disappearing.......Doug Herbert did the same thing at the starting line at Pomona, sending a mag into the stands. If you watched the Hill explosions, (2) YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY HE QUIT.......
    BTW, V. Gaines is my hero. Runs a trucking company during the week, races Pro Stock on the weekends fairly well and smokes a huge stogie while running the valves in between rounds!!![/QUOTE
    Gaines has been around for years, In Funny car back in the 80s he was quite competive. Great on the lights his entire career....MP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123