Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a Vinyl Fence?

DUSTINU
    I just got a new job working with Finyl Vinyl in Huntington Beach. If anyone is looking for any of the products below, I would love to help you out. Excellent products and honest prices. I included some pictures of various jobs we have done.
    Are you looking to replace your old wood/chain link/ wrought iron fence with a custom made vinyl fence built to meet your needs?
    We offer vinyl fencing in all shapes and sizes, custom made for your application.
    Other services include: Gazebos, patio covers, decks, porch railings, arbors and gates.
    Call Dustin for a free estimate.
    714-365-2366
    Thanks,
    Dustin
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...arbor1_web.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...p04492_web.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...sverde2web.jpg

yopengo
    What other colors are available? Not crazy about the white.

DUSTINU
    There are three other colors. Tan, grey and a wood grain. I will hunt down some pictures of the other colors and post them ASAP.

540 Cheetah
    do You or the company have a web site. I am interrested in doing something of the sort.
    I think I found it.

DUSTINU
    Here is the website...
    www.finylvinylbp.com
    I will have pictures of the other available colors tomorrow.

HM
    Can they make the vinyl fence go up a grade like you can with a regular fence?

DUSTINU
    Can they make the vinyl fence go up a grade like you can with a regular fence?
    Yes we can rack the fence for a grade. All of our fences are CNC milled for each specific job, With the exception of gates, the bracket and screws required are also internal so the fence has clean lines. I will get some pictures of jobs we have done and post them tomorrow.

HM
    I will be needing a fence in the next few months. I have to work on some drainage and grading first, but the HOA is on me because my fence has been down for over a year. I have about 100' that needs fencing and I wanted to go vinyl. I also have 150' on the other side of my house that will need to be redone as half of it is about to fall down. This is the side that is on a grade.

WYRD
    Do you have a lf price for a standard 6' high straight line flat grade install(assuming total project is 100+lf)? Also do you sell just the material for do it yourselfers or just installed?
    Thanks

DUSTINU
    Do you have a lf price for a standard 6' high straight line flat grade install(assuming total project is 100+lf)? Also do you sell just the material for do it yourselfers or just installed?
    Thanks
    We sell both the materials for the "Do It Yourselfer" and/or can install the fence for you. For the do it yourself people, the guys at the shop can answer any questions that might come up during the install. Your fence will come with instruction also. If you are fairly handy around your house, you can install your own fairly easily. I will send you a PM regarding your specific job.
    Thanks,
    Dustin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast