Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vick cops PLEA>>>

eliminatedsprinter
    Now that he has the creds, he'll put his hat on sideways, get some tats, and a grill and make a fortune talking sh!# as a rapper.

Tom Brown
    ... I don't think he's going to be really employable.
    He will work again and people will welcome him back. There may be a tiny amount of controversy when he first returns to the NFL but it will quickly be forgotten.
    Teams would happily sell their souls to the devil if they thought it would help them win an extra game or two.
    The only way he won't return to the NFL is if the league bans him.

Tom Brown
    My personal feeling is that Goddell is going to ban him for life and say it's because of illegal gambling.
    I hope you're right.
    It would be great if our society would reward people who do it right.

Ziggy
    Make no mistake, he's still rich. Two years ago, he was #33 on the Forbes Top Celebrities money list. I doubt he will ever need to work again, which is good because I don't think he's going to be really employable.That's the sickening part is the $250k fine or whatever it may end up being is still just pocket change for this guy.

Boatcop
    When he's a felon, he may have trouble obtaining a work visa in Canada.
    Then explain how Brown, Hooli and Kim are gainfully employed?

Ziggy
    They are citizens. I've heard that Canada does not want our felons up there seeking employment, even for football.
    shit.......Maybe he try Futbol instead

Jbb
    I can only imagine the rationale of the scumbags in and around Atlanta that believe this is a racially motivated witch hunt. Probably the same that think OJ is innocent.
    ....:idea: ...note to self.....keep a close eye on the Thor guy....he calls Atlantans......scumbags.......:jawdrop:

Baja Big Dog
    ....:idea: ...note to self.....keep a close eye on the Thor guy....he calls Atlantans......scumbags.......:jawdrop:
    I believe they are called Jacksons, and.... and.....and.....come on help me out!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123