Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thinking of buying a pontoon?

djunkie
    So I've been sitting back and watching a lot of people selling their performance boats to get pontoons. It seems the price of these toons are getting up there also. Anyone else think that a couple years form now this, IMO "fad", will blow over and there may be some good deals on used toons? :idea:

DILLIGAF
    It all runs in cycles but after seeing Shadows this weekend I have to say...It doesn't look like a bad way to go

Ziggy
    Rather Rhino-like in the context of "Fad" , Toons have been around quite a while so I don't think they fall into the Fad catagory.

Biglue
    It all runs in cycles but after seeing Shadows this weekend I have to say...It doesn't look like a bad way to go
    I agree. That thing seemed way too comfortable.

DILLIGAF
    I agree. That thing seemed way too comfortable.
    Nice seeing you out there in Havazoo.....One of my friends sat in the recliner up front and I didn't think he was ever going to get out of it....lol

Biglue
    Nice seeing you out there in Havazoo.....One of my friends sat in the recliner up front and I didn't think he was ever going to get out of it....lol
    Likewise. I walked around that thing and it had everything you could need on it. Better access than most boats in fact.

djunkie
    I agree. There are very nice and I really wouldn't mind getting one as a second boat.......

Riveratz
    We love ours and they are great for just about anything.

Ziggy
    I agree. There are very nice and I really wouldn't mind getting one as a second boat.......
    Precisely what I said to the wife this weekend on the drive home....no worries about dinging the gel.

DILLIGAF
    That would be my choice also. I would have another jet boat for some "need for speed" runs" down the river from time to time.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast