Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wake board boats...PWC'S of the 21st century!!!

Dixie Wrecked
    After boating this summer on several of the water ways in my area it has come to my conclusion that the wake board boats are nothing but a bunch of past yuppy pwc owners that are now screwing up our water ways in another way . They take up most of the river going slow and creating huge wakes that you have slow down to go over unless your in a 40' footer. They again show there intelligence by surfing behind the wake of the boat sniffing all that carbon dixiode and while doing this create an even bigger wake. They play loud ass jive music on there radios thinking we all want to hear that $hit, and last but not least....Little or no respect that they are screwing the water up for us true skiers. Go out on a big basin and do your crap. You don't need smooth water to do what you do so what does it matter if it's alittle rough?. Not to mention you can play that $hit a$$ music as loud as you want. Or better yet play that crap in your yuppie BMW or Mercedes SUV on 22's on the way to the ramp or on your way home.

uLtRADeNniS
    Oh I hate them too. They are the reason I can't float down river.. They like to get really close and go really slow which creates a giant wake to flood my pickle fork.
    ...Oh and you cant forget those London Bridge Express Boats. Not only do the create tsunamis...but Every time you see one, be prepared to see 4-5 Sea-Doos jumping the giant wake behind it in all directions.

hkunz
    You forgot to mention how they park crosswise in front of the ramp and dock while waiting for thier buddies to come down with the rest of the gear.

rmarion
    After boating this summer on several of the water ways in my area it has come to my conclusion that the wake board boats are nothing but a bunch of past yuppy pwc owners that are now screwing up our water ways in another way . They take up most of the river going slow and creating huge wakes that you have slow down to go over unless your in a 40' footer. They again show there intelligence by surfing behind the wake of the boat sniffing all that carbon dixiode and while doing this create an even bigger wake. They play loud ass jive music on there radios thinking we all want to hear that $hit, and last but not least....Little or no respect that they are screwing the water up for us true skiers. Go out on a big basin and do your crap. You don't need smooth water to do what you do so what does it matter if it's alittle rough?. Not to mention you can play that $hit a$$ music as loud as you want. Or better yet play that crap in your yuppie BMW or Mercedes SUV on 22's on the way to the ramp or on your way home.
    Yep.......
    that about sums it up..........
    Gotta LOVE IT!!!!!!!
    PS, don't knock it till ya try it.......
    music that you don't enjoy listen to = CHIT
    I'm sure you'd be ROCKIN your music if you could...don't be such a HATER!!!!!!!!
    you must of passed us a few times.........

ratso
    Yep.......
    that about sums it up..........
    Gotta LOVE IT!!!!!!!
    PS, don't knock it till ya try it.......
    music that you don't enjoy listen to = CHIT
    I'm sure you'd be ROCKIN your music if you could...don't be such a HATER!!!!!!!!
    you must of passed us a few times.........

cave
    Its got to suck on the river. I know it sucks on our lakes. Every other boat is a Momba or Ski Nautique / Malibu knock off.
    I cant hear the music while I'm running But they need to give a safety class on those boats so they know that they are responsible for their wakes. At least in AZ they are.

VAMI
    I love being behind them at the ramp.They have to set there unload all the gear,wax the boards ,polish the speakers ,talk on the phone,fill the ballast bags,load the coolers and act like there doing nothing wrong while theres 15 trucks waiting.

RitcheyRch
    So very true

ULTRA26 # 1
    Oh I hate them too. They are the reason I can't float down river.. They like to get really close and go really slow which creates a giant wake to flood my pickle fork.
    ...Oh and you cant forget those London Bridge Express Boats. Not only do the create tsunamis...but Every time you see one, be prepared to see 4-5 Sea-Doos jumping the giant wake behind it in all directions.
    Dennis,
    Last summer going down river I hit the wake of one the large London Bridge jet boats and launched my two rear seat cushions into the river. Mike B (shippingguy) hit one and launched his wife (Holly) and she landed on one of the front seats on her ribs.
    Everyone has the right to use the waterway safely, I know this. I still can't stand the wake boarders making as much of a mess of the water as they possibly can. However, it was way worse when I had a V bottom.
    Nevermind

XtrmWakeborder
    LMAO jive music? what is that? Oh and yes you do need smooth water. More so than skiers i'd say. I don't think i've ever seen anyone wakeboard to catalina and back, and I know it isn't flat out there. I guess everyone has to bitch and moan about something though huh?

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast