Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many ***boaters?

HowardFlat
    Who here goes to the lake in the summer, and the sand in the winter? And if so what do you ride in, or on?

BADBLOWN572
    There are a ton of us who ride and boat. The transition from water season is weird though. You hardly recognize your friends in anything other than board shorts and t-shirts.
    A lot of us go to Glamis, Ocotillo, Dumont, etc... Usually pretty good parties in the desert.

Jbb
    Brown goes into his Igloo........and freezes his nudz off.....

Danhercules
    My boat is in my sig.
    Here is the rail.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data..._buggy-med.JPG
    I go to Glamis. When the weather gets cool, I switch. Dont matter when. Before or after Oct.

Tom Brown
    Sometimes, when I'm feeling frisky and the little woman is in a good mood, I throw down a Gloopkin.

Glamasu
    There are a ton of us who ride and boat. The transition from water season is weird though. You hardly recognize your friends in anything other than board shorts and t-shirts.
    A lot of us go to Glamis, Ocotillo, Dumont, etc... Usually pretty good parties in the desert.
    Soooo True...I have alot of people I have met at the river see me in glamis and it takes a few moments to recognize them all huddled up in desert attire..

pw_Tony
    Gotta love the dunes! Not as much of a baller as everyone else here but I still pull out the 700 for the races
    450s are just too funny to beat
    http://i10.tinypic.com/54b1pmv.jpg

River Lynchmob
    We will have to get our groups together this winter Howard Flat goes with guys I ride with and just like you guys we have had some parties in the desert.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast