Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Wake board boats...PWC'S of the 21st century!!!

Dan Lorenze
    Wow, looks like Oregon is already on the ball. Im surprised California hasn't already banned those things.
    California will just find a way to tax them..

Goad
    maybe all us ***boaters should write to our congressmen about our concern regarding the excessive wakes the "wakeboard" boats create and how its noticeably increasing erosion on the shoreline...
    i dont think thats the solution.....if you get tree huggin hippies involved that cant tell the difference between wakeboard boats and a jetboat......they will put all recreational boats in the sights of their granola slingers (remember, they dont like guns either)
    i think the waterways are a bit too "free" and "open"....i think a license (seperate class rating then your average drivers license) should be aquired to drive a watercraft and should require testing (written and driven) in order to obtain a license.
    the people who everyone is complaining about here are just unedjumacated on what they are doing....they are just clueless.....do you guys think they are doing it intentionally? yeah, there might be a few bad apples who do it intentionall, but there always will be.

BrendellaJet
    i dont think thats the solution.....if you get tree huggin hippies involved that cant tell the difference between wakeboard boats and a jetboat......they will put all recreational boats in the sights of their granola slingers (remember, they dont like guns either)
    i think the waterways are a bit too "free" and "open"....i think a license (seperate class rating then your average drivers license) should be aquired to drive a watercraft and should require testing (written and driven) in order to obtain a license.
    the people who everyone is complaining about here are just unedjumacated on what they are doing....they are just clueless.....do you guys think they are doing it intentionally? yeah, there might be a few bad apples who do it intentionall, but there always will be.
    I agree with you on the license. But these idiots are gonna get themselvesousted on their own, Id rather pipe up and take credit for the idea so I can be a hero to all boaters
    FYI I was joking...Again I think licensing for all boaters would be a great idea.

thatguy
    A few selective quotes that I just find flat ass amusing from this thread.. I gotta find where you two guys learned how to drive.. Did the course involve safety spin outs into reeds as well?
    RD
    Now thats funny!
    Kilrtoy would have none of this "20 mph Wake sh*t" !!

Rocknpalms
    :argue:

Kilrtoy
    Now thats funny!
    Kilrtoy would have none of this "20 mph Wake sh*t" !!
    I do that speed once a day,
    When I am putting the boat back on the trailer.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011