Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wake board boats...PWC'S of the 21st century!!!

YODA
    .. how about just be glad that we could all own boats and enjoy them on our water-ways ....QUOTE]
    THANK YOU!!!!!!

but it is okay for a 32' to throw some rollers....hummmmmmmmmmmm

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    .. how about just be glad that we could all own boats and enjoy them on our water-ways ....QUOTE]
    THANK YOU!!!!!!
    That would be great "in a perfect world"....
    I was floating the river south of Needles one summer and a wakeboard boat went past me at less than 20 feet. No one else on the river! I sat there pissed because he washed me down. My wife was with me so I tried my best to sit there and just let it go.
    About 20 minutes later I see what looks like the same boat coming back down this time on the other side of the river. I stood up and flew the bird which at first was met by a freindly wave before they could see I was flipping them off.
    Their wave turned to middle fingers as they went by pissed.
    All this did was confirm to me that they didn't realize what they had done. I believe this is the problem with most of the idiot boaters (of all sizes) and ski flee pilots all over. They don't even realize the wrong they're doing.

Moneypitt
    Is this Hot Boat or Hate Boat??? Whot a bunch of whineyazz beeches!!!!
    THANK YOU!!!!!!
    Great idea....I would like to enjoy boating on OUR waterways.......Except I can't because some selfish azzholes think they own the water and can do whatever they want, regardless of the consequences they cause. Boats that create waves the size of ocean rollers have NO business on busy inland waterways .....Now lets talk about noise polution...If I can hear your music, regardless of the type, when my boat is running, it's too loud, period......I know it is part of the Show off attitude that you have, but not everyone, or actually no one, wants to hear it.....I get enough of that crap on the street, and certainly don't want to hear it on the water........Whinny beeches, yeah the wakebarge guys really do whine and snivel when confronted with the truth...........If you MUST have waves to enjoy OUR waterways, get as far away from everyone as possible and have a ball, your own little world, play your music, and watch each other wakeboard/surf or whatever. Very few others want to see you anyway.........When you screw up the water in busy areas it becomes unsafe for everyone else, not to mention selfcentered, and inconsiderate........If you make waves and no one else sees them, no harm, no foul.......MP

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Great idea....I would like to enjoy boating on OUR waterways.......Except I can't because some selfish azzholes think they own the water and can do whatever they want, regardless of the consequences they cause. Boats that create waves the size of ocean rollers have NO business on busy inland waterways .....Now lets talk about noise polution...If I can hear your music, regardless of the type, when my boat is running, it's too loud, period......I know it is part of the Show off attitude that you have, but not everyone, or actually no one, wants to hear it.....I get enough of that crap on the street, and certainly don't want to hear it on the water........Whinny beeches, yeah the wakebarge guys really do whine and snivel when confronted with the truth...........If you MUST have waves to enjoy OUR waterways, get as far away from everyone as possible and have a ball, your own little world, play your music, and watch each other wakeboard/surf or whatever. Very few others want to see you anyway.........When you screw up the water in busy areas it becomes unsafe for everyone else, not to mention selfcentered, and inconsiderate........If you make waves and no one else sees them, no harm, no foul.......MP
    Ray likes to sugar coat it... Lol!

Goad
    Amen! I agree 100%
    I have had personal issues with waverunners, large offshore boats and wakeboard boats...some life threatening.....i will never say any of them should be banned....i just wish they would all be more aware of their surroundings. This includes on the ramp, in travel, while towing a skier/wakeboarder/tuber, while doing donuts/spin outs, while listening to your music, while doing 100+mph.
    bottom line - be aware of your surroundings. youre not the only person on the water.

squirt'nmyload
    bottom line - be aware of your surroundings. youre not the only person on the water.
    right on......just think about the guy in the bass boat just floating trying to fish ...i talked to one of these guys my last time out and i gotta tell ya he hated everyone at the lake that day

cave
    They don't even realize the wrong they're doing.
    in most cases this is true. After meeting some of the wakers at the beach they really didnt know that if they're wakes cause an incident that they are responsible. That's why I say they just need some education. Eff the cocky ones. Eventually they will wake a Sheriff then game over.
    Most of the bigger performance boats don't leave a huge wake once up on top of the water.

mike37
    the rangers wont let the wake board boats blast there music
    on nacimeinto if they can hear it 20' away they shut them down
    I don't want to hear them blast some foul language graphic description of licking pussy while boating with my kids

BILLY.B
    Great topic!!!!. I've had my share of total "Jack Off's" this season. Boating every weekend on the Vessel Assist boat has been an eye awakening experience. It's an honest toss up between PWC's and the wake boat guys as to who use's there brain the least. I'm towing a guy from down below I-40 up to Needles on the right hand side of the river. No one else around on the river and it's getting dark when this women towing her husband on a wake board just has to get right next to me throwing a huge wave that almost turned my tow into a salvage and then had the lips to wave at me. I just shook my head and threw my hands up. She had no idea what was wrong and either did her husband. This goes on all the time. It looks like a ton of fun and I do like to watch but not when it puts me and my tow in danger. They need to understand that it's not all about them!!!!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast