Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Todd969 & Phebus

Devil's Advocate
    You been drinking tonight? :sqeyes:
    My horns need to be cut down. :devil:

BadKachina
    Here's the scoop for inquiring minds. When Mark bought the boat he wasn't even in the market to buy. He was trying to take a break from it. But then like most boaters, got the itch when boating season started up. The poker run didn't help as we haven't missed that in years.
    The Lavey was a great boat at a great price and he figured what the hell, use it for a while then off it. Anyone who knows Mark knows he doesn't doesn't buy anything with the intent of keeping it forever. He has a love-hate relationship with everything in his life, including me What's our next move, I wish I could crawl into that mush brain of his and find out sometimes. But he's not the predictable type.
    Hope this clears it up you nosey fockers who want to dump your focked up piles and can't.
    Look at LL breakin it all down. Mark looked like a kid in a candy store this afternoon. Only thing he likes better than boats is cold hard cash........
    There will be other boats. Right now he's happy he doesn't have to care for a rig all winter, if he wants another there will plenty of quality rides for sale this spring.

Garrddogg
    Hey Gary, take your own pic for you avatar.
    I aint even got to touch her yet! let alone take a pic!
    OF THE BOAT....
    Congrats, you'll love the boat. The quality and ride is awesome. I was just starting to fall in love when that little focker decided he wanted to sell it.:jawdrop: He's got a habit of doing that.
    Enjoy!!
    Thank you shes beautiful.

Devil's Advocate
    Look at LL breakin it all down. Mark looked like a kid in a candy store this afternoon. Only thing he likes better than boats is cold hard cash........
    There will be other boats. Right now he's happy he doesn't have to care for a rig all winter, if he wants another there will plenty of quality rides for sale this spring.
    Hi Shnookums. You're right on the money with that, no pun intended.

Devil's Advocate
    Thank you shes beautiful.
    I'll tell Mark to change his Avatar tomorrow. He's in bed now, had a long day. :sleeping: :sleeping: He's probably dreaming about whatever it is he's buying next.

Kilrtoy
    Hope this clears it up you nosey fockers who want to dump your focked up piles and can't.
    DAMN

Devil's Advocate
    DAMN
    Whazzz up Miggy? I know, I've already apologized for the horns.

Jordy
    Wow, that boat is to Kachina owners like holy water is to vampires. :idea:
    Congrats on the new boat Gary. You're going to love it!!!

djunkie
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    I know, I've already apologized for the horns.
    Fisty is GOOD!:devil:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast