Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boat Thief Nabbed

Cole91
    Note: I was not there this is the account from the boat owner.
    On Sunday at about 9:30pm El Diablo was stolen from the beach in front of Barley Brothers and later recovered near the Nautical Inn by myself and my friend Brian.
    I severely broke my hand in the confrontation that occurred when I jumped in my boat so it is very hard to type this. I am having hand surgery tomorrow to put in some plates and screws.
    I have attached the police report which is about 90% accurate. What is not in the police report is the high speed pass out of the channel southbound in complete darkness. This was done by Brian in his 27 Hallett Cat with me riding shotgun. We must have been going around 60mph as we passed the dog park in hot pursuit of finding El Diablo. It was right out of a Miami Vice episode. I have always wanted to do that. We ultimately spotted my boat near the no wake buoys close to the Nautical Inn boat launch. My boat motor had stalled on the suspect and it gave us the break we needed to catch up to him.

Sherpa
    awesome catch..........
    too bad you weren't armed with a big ass paddle to give him some knowledge.
    --Sherpa

Big Warlock
    Holy Crap!!!! Good job in tracking the POS down!! Sorry about your hand but hopefully the perps got arrested!!

SnoC653
    Good job. Hope the hand gets better.

RitcheyRch
    Excellent news and good luck with the hand.

Phat Matt
    Perp: "What, you want me to tell you that I took it for a joy ride and was try to get laid?"
    Nice one.

phebus
    I read about that in the local paper. Good job.

JB in so cal
    Oh, the old text message repo key in the mailbox job.
    "would you believe...?"
    http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=85248&rendTypeId=4

Ziggy
    Nice catch, funny report by the cop....this guy was a idiot.
    But please, don't leave your keys in the boat again.

hot_diggity_dog
    Note: I was not there this is the account from the boat owner.
    On Sunday at about 9:30pm El Diablo was stolen from the beach in front of Barley Brothers and later recovered near the Nautical Inn by myself and my friend Brian.
    I severely broke my hand in the confrontation that occurred when I jumped in my boat so it is very hard to type this. I am having hand surgery tomorrow to put in some plates and screws.
    I have attached the police report which is about 90% accurate. What is not in the police report is the high speed pass out of the channel southbound in complete darkness. This was done by Brian in his 27 Hallett Cat with me riding shotgun. We must have been going around 60mph as we passed the dog park in hot pursuit of finding El Diablo. It was right out of a Miami Vice episode. I have always wanted to do that. We ultimately spotted my boat near the no wake buoys close to the Nautical Inn boat launch. My boat motor had stalled on the suspect and it gave us the break we needed to catch up to him.
    Cole91 isn't El Diablo Phil's boat, SVO540 on the boards???
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...000000-med.jpg
    HDD

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast