Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "HONCHO" material list.....

WILDERTHANU
    15. 58 trips to Everests

****ing Tony.. lmao.

dossangers
    Everest is the BOMB !!!!!!!! By the way those are JALAPENO carrots damn GOOD!! Keep up the good work BUDDY!

Sherpa
    2 questions:
    anyone able to calulate the approximate weight of the finished product of
    all those components-?
    and:
    how much would all that stuff cost, just in materials-??
    it doesn't get any better than that for beauty though..........
    --Sherpa
    in my dreams, my B boat would be rigged by Sammons, and painted by Billy.

dmontzsta
    Whoever you buy your tape from, probably LOVES you.

Racey
    15. 58 trips to Everests
    16. 428 carrots
    17.144 tubs of french fries

Mmmmmm Pastrami burger!!!!!

lucky
    dam there is more flakes in that paintjob than there was at long beach

WannabeRacing
    Being a little bit of a hack painter myself, I agree with everything on the list and would add some to that list. These babies dont win awards after a trip to Earl Schieb. It takes time, effort, and boxes and boxes of sand paper. You end up sanding off half of the clear you put on to make it smooth, especially after those thick flakes. And if you think there is only a heavy dose of clear to finish it up, you have never done this deal. Tape alone costs more than a Maaco paint job. Things like flexible primers to keep spider cracks from appearing are not 'buy it at Checker Auto' type of deals.
    The thing looks awesome! Worth the time and worth the $$
    Except for the gallon of Black. I am going to pull a gordie on this deal and say you are full of crap. Two quarts MAX!

the real k-boat king
    Being a little bit of a hack painter myself, I agree with everything on the list and would add some to that list. These babies dont win awards after a trip to Earl Schieb. It takes time, effort, and boxes and boxes of sand paper. You end up sanding off half of the clear you put on to make it smooth, especially after those thick flakes. And if you think there is only a heavy dose of clear to finish it up, you have never done this deal. Tape alone costs more than a Maaco paint job. Things like flexible primers to keep spider cracks from appearing are not 'buy it at Checker Auto' type of deals.
    Except for the gallon of Black. I am going to pull a gordie on this deal and say you are full of crap. Two quarts MAX!billy is full of a lot of things, crap is just a small part, now i'am going to pick on the wannabes, they must be experts in everything.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Except for the gallon of Black. I am going to pull a gordie on this deal and say you are full of crap. Two quarts MAX!
    Here's a pic I left out.
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...s/DSC00983.JPG

WannabeRacing
    I ain't no expert at anything. Never have been, and never will be.
    But Billy and I do have one thing in common. We both have at least one "wally" trophy for best appearing car at an NHRA national event. Only 23 of those given out on planet earth every year.
    And one other thing. We both know that he may have purchased a full gallon, but he didn't spray a gallon.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast