Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "HONCHO" material list.....

dossangers
    Considering the labor rate at our store Mercedes Benz is 125.00 hour! I think the Quality of Billys Work is Worth more than he charges! Its all in the details Like blueprinting the bottom!! My buddy took his harley tank and fenders and saddlebags to the painter West cst Choppers uses Blue candy with flames and said he got a DEAL at 3500.00 ????? So 50 times the area on a boat with way more detail and material cost for a boat he would have charged 20.000.00.+ I waited 20 years before i got a custom paint job. Every time im polishing the boat it still gives me chills!! Theres alot of painters that will paint anything and do a nice job BUT when it comes to BOATS its Krazy Kolors !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schiada76
    All of BB's paint jobs looklike $20,000.00 jobs to me.:2purples:

Rattle Can Lou
    All of BB's paint jobs look alike, and they cost$20,000.00.:2purples:
    Holy Shiat...have you got some nuts hangin.

dossangers
    Im making the comparison to Harley paint jobs talk about OVERPRICED!! I guess its all in the DETAILS Prep,blocking,amount of clear and the shear quality in design you dont always get what you pay for on CUSTOM stuff!

Rattle Can Lou
    Billy is da man...I can give you the best one color paint job you have ever seen...as Billy say's "dergree of difficulty,0" I can give you some graphics that will kick your ass...if the lines are straight...degree of difficulty,0. Oh, and if you needed something with a fade...."fahgetaboutit". I think Billy's stuff is quite impressive...no doubt about it.

FlatStupid
    Billy is da man...I can give you the best one color paint job you have ever seen...as Billy say's "dergree of difficulty,0" I can give you some graphics that will kick your ass...if the lines are straight...degree of difficulty,0. Oh, and if you needed something with a fade...."fahgetaboutit". I think Billy's stuff is quite impressive...no doubt about it.Let go of those nuts Lou!!

Rattle Can Lou
    SSSSCCCCCHHHHHWWWWIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG, Baby, There's plenty if ya wanna jump on with me...He's got an elastic sack...kinda fun...CCCCCCMMONNN Flat Humorless. 1,2,3, GOOOOOOO

Schiada76
    Holy Shiat...have you got some nuts hangin.
    Aww damn! Thanks a lot! There goes any chance I'll have getting a "deal" from the master.

Schiada76
    not really sure why the explanation of the cost to paint this or any other boat ?? if someone thinks they can do a better job for less money, have at it. if you can afford a Billy B paint job great, if you can afford a Mike Love paint job great, or a Dick Vale.
    Having dabbled in the paint world you find out real quick how much materials cost, you get what you pay for.
    maybe i'm missing something here, I would hope prior to having any paint work done, by whoever, you and the painter have a clear understanding of how you are gonna be charged for the job??
    I've painted one boat, two colors, it's about a five foot paint job.
    Honco, K-50, Krazy Kolors Express etc. look to me like they are worth every penny of $20,000.00.

lucky
    hell I went to sAFTEY PAINT DOT COM. AND BOUGHT SOME SNAZZZY ORANGE PAINT -- traffic cone orange is the shit

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast