Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "HONCHO" material list.....

Larry Nebb
    this place is like a jungle gym. How you monkies can go from swinging Guru's nuts and leap over to Billy's is beyond me.
    Yeah yeah yeah, I know I know, He's a cool cat that can lay down some nice paint. Good thing for you he's not the smartest stir stick in the lot. If he was he WOULD be painting over priced Harleys.
    Larry Nebb "OUT!"

dossangers
    this place is like a jungle gym. How you monkies can go from swinging Guru's nuts and leap over to Billy's is beyond me.
    Yeah yeah yeah, I know I know, He's a cool cat that can lay down some nice paint. Good thing for you he's not the smartest stir stick in the lot. If he was he WOULD be painting over priced Harleys.
    Larry Nebb "OUT!"

Not much Talent needed to paint a tank i can do it on the side of my house with little or no experience with my KRAGEN spray gun. I guess not everybodys in to HOSE'IN people for every dime they got!

Rattle Can Lou
    Hey L. Nebster...why don't you take a big ol' pull on my nutbag one time. At least these two clowns (Kato and Belly B.) have done something. You on the other hand have shown me nothing but lip dribble transfered through your feeble attempt at using the keyboard. Hey, have you seen your cousin Jim Anderson lately???? There will be nothing in your gift bag from Santa this year....

Larry Nebb
    Not much Talent needed to paint a tank i can do it on the side of my house with little or no experience with my KRAGEN spray gun. I guess not everybodys in to HOSE'IN people for every dime they got!
    You must be pretty good with a rattle can then. I see lots of bikes with really nice paint jobs. Way more money in paint then hose, even that fancy XRP stuff you run. Billy could cash in on the bikes if he wanted to. That's a big if and I understand where it's at for him.
    you have a great day,
    Larry Nebb

Larry Nebb
    Hey L. Nebster...why don't you take a big ol' pull on my nutbag one time. At least these two clowns (Kato and Belly B.) have done something. You on the other hand have shown me nothing but lip dribble transfered through your feeble attempt at using the keyboard. Hey, have you seen your cousin Jim Anderson lately???? There will be nothing in your gift bag from Santa this year....
    RCL, I might have taken a swip at those lil buggers. But last I saw ( . ) ( . ) had them in her purse.
    Larry Nebb "OUT!"

Mr Nebb (pronounced NEEB I believe) You have been AWOL lately. We would love for you to join us in San Diego for the Annual GAHOBATB (Grab A handful of Billy's and Tony's Bags) Day next month. You could be an honorary Jungle Gymer! If you can't make that event, the next time the said bags will be available for swinging will be bakersfield in Oct.

Larry Nebb
    Mr Nebb (pronounced NEEB I believe) You have been AWOL lately. We would love for you to join us in San Diego for the Annual GAHOBATB (Grab A handful of Billy's and Tony's Bags) Day next month. You could be an honorary Jungle Gymer! If you can't make that event, the next time the said bags will be available for swinging will be bakersfield in Oct.
    That is Mr. Nebb (pronounced NEEB) to you sir.
    Yes sorry for the long AWOL. My foooking job has got me working lots of OT. I work for another forum memeber here and that sob is a real slave driver!

Larry Nebb
    I just might show up in S.D. though. I thought I'd bring my laval lamp and Iron Butterfly 8 tracks to donate to VDV. Then all he'll need is an old van with matching mural and he'll be set. (really though that would be bad ass)
    Hope no one thinks I'm a hater or anything. I love this paint job. But for some reason Inagoddadavita pops in my head every time I look at the pics.
    Ok musty nuts clear the way, I'm swingin through.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I just might show up in S.D. though. I thought I'd bring my laval lamp and Iron Butterfly 8 tracks to donate to VDV. Then all he'll need is an old van with matching mural and he'll be set. (really though that would be bad ass)
    Hope no one thinks I'm a hater or anything. I love this paint job. But for some reason Inagoddadavita pops in my head every time I look at the pics.
    Ok musty nuts clear the way, I'm swingin through.
    You know, that would be vantastic...
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...ve_ads_122.jpg
    But I think I'll tow it with the SS.
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...1/DSC00676.JPG
    Something like this...
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...al_Hotrods.jpg

Spotondl
    But I think I'll tow it with the SS.
    Damn dude... balling up for an SS flake paint too????

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast