Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drive line

MEANSTREAK
    I need a Lenco/MW 16 spline solid drive line, 18" long. What do you have?

How about calling Lenco? They have them on the shelf.
    Mark Williams? He would have them on the shelf.

MEANSTREAK
    Thanks for all your help JBG, but I was hoping to find something used.

Dude, with the boat you have and the motor you built why would you not just drop a dime and call Lenco. You may spend an extra buck fitty for a new one but it is done.

MEANSTREAK
    Your right GURU, I am just tired of spending $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

FlatStupid
    Your right GURU, I am just tired of spending $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaa aaaaaaaaasassssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee!!!

WannabeRacing
    Don't call Lenco.
    Call Strange first. They will be the best for the least $$
    Second is B&J.
    Third is Mark Williams.
    Then a kid on the street corner carving things out of pine.
    Then lenco. Lenco makes great stuff, but if you are trying to save money, don't even whisper that name. Just saying the name costs money.
    But let me go through my stuff. I should have about ten of those in that length in my parts bin. We threw all of that 16 spline junk aside and went to 32 spline. But if that is what you've got, I will go looking. I can't get to the shop till tonight. I will check in tomorrow.

MEANSTREAK
    Wannaberacing did you have time to look at your drive lines. I could use one from 17" to 18" long. Please let me know what you have, and what kind of motor/boat do you have that makes 16 spline stuff junk.Don't call Lenco.
    Call Strange first. They will be the best for the least $$
    Second is B&J.
    Third is Mark Williams.
    Then a kid on the street corner carving things out of pine.
    Then lenco. Lenco makes great stuff, but if you are trying to save money, don't even whisper that name. Just saying the name costs money.
    But let me go through my stuff. I should have about ten of those in that length in my parts bin. We threw all of that 16 spline junk aside and went to 32 spline. But if that is what you've got, I will go looking. I can't get to the shop till tonight. I will check in tomorrow.

fc-pilot
    He/We run alcohol Funnycars and have converted all our stuff over to the 32 spline stuff. We do have one 16 spline shaft left but it is about 24" long. It is 16" just inside both ends of the splines, so I am afraid it won’t work. Sorry about that. I wish it could have worked for you.
    Oh, about the 16 spline stuff being junk, Wannabe is just a bit of a snob and thinks he has to do what the fuel and top alcohol guy do. It can still hold a heck of a lot of power so I would not worry about it.
    Paul

WannabeRacing
    When you have had a driveshaft come apart and hit the bottom of your seat 118 times a second, and you are so beat up that you cannot sit down or even lay on your back for weeks, then you tell me about being a driveline snob!
    Oh yeah, sorry. Thought I had more shorties. 24" is the shortest I have. Call strange or B&J.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast