I just wanted to THANK Les and his team at Arizona Reflections full service detail in Lake Havasu. Les is a Boat Bling dealer and one with a great reputation in Lake Havasu, from individuals and businesses.
As many of you have seen -- Boat Bling has gained our great reputation by offering premium products with superior customer service. Les and his crew operate on the same values. Great Quality and Service are an understatement.
My plans for boating over the next few weeks changed and I needed to get my boat professionally detailed due to time constraints. I called Les on Thursday and he said he'd work around his schedule to make sure it was done by the weekend. I arrived in Havasu Sunday afternoon to pick the boat up and bring it back to Phoenix for a few weeks. The boat looks as it did the day DCB delivered it to. Amazing finish, amazing detail
Those that know me, understand what a perfectionist I am and how much I love a clean boat. My expectations were EXCEEDED and as the owner of Boat Bling cleaning products -- that is saying alot. The details are what separate good from GREAT. Les and his team are GREAT. The complete underside of my boat -- the entire length of the tunnels -- were detailed. The carpet, storage compartments and bilge area were perfect.
The next time you need a detail and/or some Boat Bling products - contact Les and his team at 928-486-1983.
www.arizona-reflections.com
Thanks again and happy boating to all.
Patrick
cell 602-312-4550