Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't you hate it when you go to Havi and...

Jyruiz
    You take five days off and plan to be on the water for 4 days and spend one day working on the house? When all of a sudden, you spend all those days on the water and don't get anything done. All well, guess I will just have to come back to get the house stuff done.

djunkie
    My house is only a couple years old so we really don't have to work on it at all.

Jyruiz
    My house is only a couple years old so we really don't have to work on it at all.
    Baller!

Stoneman
    Let me know if you need any help!!

GHT
    You take five days off and plan to be on the water for 4 days and spend one day working on the house? When all of a sudden, you spend all those days on the water and don't get anything done. All well, guess I will just have to come back to get the house stuff done.
    Hey, I have the same problem... I've been putting together a bunk bed for two months now... I should have it complete in another few weeks

HocusPocus
    we always try and plan our house projects for the winter months, that way we are more likely to get some of it done.

UncleJoe
    I save those house projects are for Wintertime. Then I wake up to a beautiful day and do some off road exploring. So I save the house projects for Spring. It never seems to stop.
    Oh well, at lease I'm SAVING

Some Kind Of Monster
    One day I hope to know the pain of having a vacation house. Oh the humanity :jawdrop:

Ziggy
    I learned to make those projects small. One or two small things each time out.
    Missed ya Juan, we didn't get into Steamboat on Sat. til around 4.

Biglue
    Sup Juan. Nice hanging out with again you this weekend again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast