Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Great value on a 2006 Rhino 660, new pics and price.

LOWRIVER2
    Bump
    Future, You can put a rear seat in it, but would be dangerous without a four seat cage. Andy's cage does'nt affect the bed any more than the stock one.
    Great price on a clean rhino.

shippingguy
    Bump for a clean Rhino. If my bike and wife's quad sell I will definitely consider buying this if it is still available.

andy01
    You must have overlooked the question.
    Oh my bad! Yes you can put a seat in the rear, the cage is set up to add the rear part for the rear seat idea.
    Andy

andy01
    Im in Parker this weekend if anyone wants to come take a look at it.
    Andy

phebus
    Gotta bump such a good deal. I sure wish I wasn't so broke, or I'd be riding this for sure.

andy01
    Gotta bump such a good deal. I sure wish I wasn't so broke, or I'd be riding this for sure.
    It comes with free delivery to your house....

79schiada
    Are you at all interested in a baja bug? I have a 1970 that has some work done to it already, and I have no time to change it around to how I need it (room for 2 baby seats). I'll try to get a photo posted soon if you might be interested.
    Thanks

andy01
    Are you at all interested in a baja bug? I have a 1970 that has some work done to it already, and I have no time to change it around to how I need it (room for 2 baby seats). I'll try to get a photo posted soon if you might be interested.
    Thanks
    I would be interested. I had a baja a couple years back and loved it. I would consider it. You can e-mail pics to Andy871@msn.com also.
    Thanks,
    Andy

79schiada
    If you're like me, you probably are checking the forums before your emails. If not, you've already seen the baja photos. Sorry it took awhile, but the photos are on my work laptop, and I didn't (want to) have it readily available.

andy01
    If you're like me, you probably are checking the forums before your emails. If not, you've already seen the baja photos. Sorry it took awhile, but the photos are on my work laptop, and I didn't (want to) have it readily available.
    Got the pics and replied.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast