Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Great value on a 2006 Rhino 660, new pics and price.

andy01
    Ttt

TOBTEK
    bump for the best deal on an almost brandnew rhino...

andy01
    Almost sold, customer needed it by tomorrow morning at 9 am leaving for a trip. Rhino is still in Parker and I couldn't get away on that short of notice to pick it up. Deal was 10K the way it sits.
    Andy

Cole Trickle
    WTF is wrong with the used market???
    Nothing is moving and at this price it should have been gone in a day!!:idea:

Outnumbered
    WTF is wrong with the used market???
    Nothing is moving and at this price it should have been gone in a day!!:idea:
    Well, I think the re-sale on these things is incredible. Go buy a new quad or a bike and see if you can get back 90% of your money 2 model-years later. I think people have to realize that the new ones are not that much more than what people are asking for used. This one has some upgrades but people like to do their own thing. Besides, most people are wanting to make them into 4-seaters. Just my $0.02 since you asked the question
    I know I have been looking for a good used deal and I see people asking more for a stock used one than I can get a 2008 OTD for. I guess they probably bought them when they were going way over sticker and they have not shopped recently. I can get a 2008 Ranger XP700 here for $11,800 OTD, plus they have 4.9% for 72 months on top of that. Pretty hard to beat that on any used deal right now.

phebus
    I think that dealer financing is the key. Very few buyers pay cash for their toys, so they are forced to pay much more in order to buy.
    Price out what Andy is offering, and you will see that it is a good deal.

Cole Trickle
    Well, I think the re-sale on these things is incredible. Go buy a new quad or a bike and see if you can get back 90% of your money 2 model-years later. I think people have to realize that the new ones are not that much more than what people are asking for used. This one has some upgrades but people like to do their own thing. Besides, most people are wanting to make them into 4-seaters. Just my $0.02 since you asked the question
    I know I have been looking for a good used deal and I see people asking more for a stock used one than I can get a 2008 OTD for. I guess they probably bought them when they were going way over sticker and they have not shopped recently. I can get a 2008 Ranger XP700 here for $11,800 OTD, plus they have 4.9% for 72 months on top of that. Pretty hard to beat that on any used deal right now.
    I stole my Rhino for 10K OTD in the peak of the market. It's a guarantee that the Kawasaki and the 700 EFI Rhino are gonna be a premium for the first 6 months when they launch and honetsly I am not sold on the EFI for added speed.(I am intrested in the Kawi V twin)
    Andy's Rhino would cost you over 15K to build as equipped and you won't have to pay sales tax since it's reg in AZ.
    What happend to all the cash ballers?
    What happens to the 4.9% after 72 months?

Outnumbered
    I stole my Rhino for 10K OTD in the peak of the market. It's a guarantee that the Kawasaki and the 700 EFI Rhino are gonna be a premium for the first 6 months when they launch and honetsly I am not sold on the EFI for added speed.(I am intrested in the Kawi V twin)
    Andy's Rhino would cost you over 15K to build as equipped and you won't have to pay sales tax since it's reg in AZ.
    What happend to all the cash ballers?
    What happens to the 4.9% after 72 months?
    It's paid off, this program is not the credit card teaser program. Its a simple interest loan deal.
    I'm not saying he has not spent money on the thing, but most people can buy a new one for the same price and do the upgrades that THEY want. It is just like a house or a car. Everyone has their own taste and needs.
    If I buy a house, I'm not paying a dime for the new carpet in the house that I buy if it is tan and I like brown. See my point?

Cole Trickle
    It's paid off, this program is not the credit card teaser program. Its a simple interest loan deal.
    I'm not saying he has not spent money on the thing, but most people can buy a new one for the same price and do the upgrades that THEY want. It is just like a house or a car. Everyone has their own taste and needs.
    If I buy a house, I'm not paying a dime for the new carpet in the house that I buy if it is tan and I like brown. See my point?
    I understand....But you couldn't build his Rhino for 10K and thats what he is asking.(You could sell the wheels,cage,seats,panels and apply it towards a 4 seat cage,etc... and be way ahead of the game)
    You could easily buy a stocker and spend an extra 5K making it fit your taste.This is a smoking deal for someone that wants a Rhino for 5K off what you would spend new.

andy01
    I think that dealer financing is the key. Very few buyers pay cash for their toys, so they are forced to pay much more in order to buy.
    Price out what Andy is offering, and you will see that it is a good deal.
    Thanks Rick, yes a lot of people ask about financing but I only do boats so I can't. If I could do a loan on this it would have sold 5 times atleast by now.
    I understand....But you couldn't build his Rhino for 10K and thats what he is asking.(You could sell the wheels,cage,seats,panels and apply it towards a 4 seat cage,etc... and be way ahead of the game)
    You could easily buy a stocker and spend an extra 5K making it fit your taste.This is a smoking deal for someone that wants a Rhino for 5K off what you would spend new.
    Thanks for the words. I thought it was a good value as well, winter is just around the corner.
    Andy

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast