Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Bilge Idiot versus Mr. Ibex

Tom Brown
    Bilge Idiot....Modern day Ibex......
    Interesting you should bring this up, Brian. I find them quite different.
    To my mind, Bilgie does not, and likely could not, compete with the darkness Ibex brings to the table. To know the work of Ibex is to know Satan exists. One day soon, we will all be dead and I have no doubt, that is one of the few things that brings a smile to Ibex' face. Ibex brings dark genius to a new level.
    Bilgie, on the other hand, brings quite a bit to the table that Ibex does not. Bilgie's work is easily the equal of Ibex, to my mind, but in a completely different genre of satire. Mr. Idiot's characatures don't put people down nearly so far. He does it in a way that people even enjoy being cut a little.
    To compare the two is like comparing blowjobs to handjobs. There exists no competition. The world is a better place for each man's contributions.

MR HARLEY
    Interesting you should bring this up, Brian. I find them quite different.
    To my mind, Bilgie does not, and likely could not, compete with the darkness Ibex brings to the table. To know the work of Ibex is to know Satan exists. One day soon, we will all be dead and I have no doubt, that is one of the few things that brings a smile to Ibex' face. Ibex brings dark genius to a new level.
    Bilgie, on the other hand, brings quite a bit to the table that Ibex does not. Bilgie's work is easily the equal of Ibex, to my mind, but in a completely different genre of satire. Mr. Idiot's characatures don't put people down nearly so far. He does it in a way that people even enjoy being cut a little.
    To compare the two is like comparing blowjobs to handjobs. There exists no competition. The world is a better place for each man's contributions.
    Can we get some of Ibexs material to debate the topic Brown.

Tom Brown
    Can we get some of Ibexs material to debate the topic Brown.
    I hope someone can post the image of RD as a fornicating dog. That was some classic material.
    Unfortunately, I lost my Ibex material several hard disk crashes ago.

Boatcop
    An ibex, also called steinbock, is a type of wild mountain goat with large recurved horns that are transversely ridged in front. Ibex are found in Eurasia, North Africa, and East Africa. The name ibex comes from Latin, borrowed from Iberian or Aquitanian, akin to Old Spanish bezerro "bull", modern Spanish becerro "yearling". It's height is from 27 to 43 inches. Its weight is 200 to 270 pounds. It can live 20 years. It is a herbivore.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...atter_ibex.jpg
    What's Bilgie got to do with a goat?
    Now if you were talking about Lucky, that'd be different story.

Tom Brown
    So am I the blowjob or the handjob?
    The point is, you're a piece of work. Isn't that enough?

Jbb
    Sounds like you left BI feeling somewhat ....underwhelmed....Tom....
    Half of Ibex's best work...would get you banned from this place.....
    Good times!

Tom Brown
    Sounds like you left BI feeling somewhat ....underwhelmed....Tom....
    BI is a kid. A punk.
    I doubt he understands that being compared to Mr. Ibex is the highest compliment a chopper can receive.
    Half of Ibex's best work...would get you banned from this place.....
    Ibex took the game to an amazing level and he did it with relatively privative tools. These days with magic selectors and auto-blend tools, it's a damn sight easier.
    Ibex achieved God status when the primordial soup was just beginning to cool.
    How about hooking us up with some Ibex classics? At least, the classics you can share here.

Jbb
    BI is a kid. A punk.
    I doubt he understands that being compared to Mr. Ibex is the highest compliment a chopper can receive.
    Ibex took the game to an amazing level and he did it with relatively privative tools. These days with magic selectors and auto-blend tools, it's a damn sight easier.
    Ibex achieved God status when the primordial soup was just beginning to cool.
    How about hooking us up with some Ibex classics? At least, the classics you can share here.
    I have them all....somewhere......I will have to look tomorrow...got all mine at the bankruptcy sale they had over at RD SUX.com a few years back...

Tom Brown
    What are you..... in your 30s?
    02? Are you talking about this decade?
    Ibex' work was originally discovered carved into cave walls and later transferred to parchment by a group of sexually active monks.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast