Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: "lunch Run"

ExtremeSkater
    Hey did someone say boating and fun? I wanna go. Oh yeah I already am, I forgot.
    JD and Chuckles good to see your both aboard. We may do alittle boating afterwords, thats the way we roll....
    Hey extreme skater glad to see you will be joining us too. Nice guy Nice Boat, you will fit right in with the lunch bunch. We do love to go boating. Did we mentiion we are going boating this sunday, damn old age thing, I got issues....
    Glad to be here. Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to it.

acatitude
    on the road again, the life I love is brokeback boatin with my friends.. N-shit

NICE PAIR
    on the road again, the life I love is brokeback boatin with my friends.. N-shit
    N-shit

NICE PAIR
    Great run, Great airshow, Great seeing all our regular peeps and meeting some new ones. I'll see what I caught on camera and post later on. Thanx everybody for a Great day.

Chuckles
    Nice 'new' Pair, that is one sweet looking ride. We had a great time seeing everyone, it had been too long.
    Chuckles

acatitude
    another great day on the water . sorry I didnt make the last stop.. elim1000 was overheating, so I stayed and helped them out.... seems he sucked up some of those dreaded delta tullies. Can't wait to see the pics

Badburn
    Thanks for a great day everyone, we had a blast. Early morning run to Orwood, Air show, cocktails, getting towed in, fixing the boat at the dock to make the last two stops, snake on the dock, Kareoke, nasty buffalo wings, mudslides, cool people, and a moonlight ride back to the ramp......gotta love it!

DCBob
    Nice Lunch Run Nice Pair, we should do it again sometime :idea: Now, how about some pics

acatitude
    Great pics Steve, especially that last one lol

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast