Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Garage doors?

Jetdriver
    Anyone here do garage door sales? I need one.
    Shawn

H20 Toie
    Call mark at Lift right doors they do good work and show up when they say they will
    661 257 4285
    he has an 818 number also but i dont have it, they are in the sf valley

HM
    I just Had Mesa install a garage door. The basic one is $499 installed with weatherstripping and they take away your old door. No sales tax either. No warranty if you install your own opener.
    They did a great job. Very little up selling by the sales guy. They showed up on time, did a clean install, and were done before they said they would be.

brianwhiteboy
    I just Had Mesa install a garage door. The basic one is $499 installed with weatherstripping and they take away your old door. No sales tax either. No warranty if you install your own opener.
    They did a great job. Very little up selling by the sales guy. They showed up on time, did a clean install, and were done before they said they would be.
    I had Mesa do my garage door as well. I think I paid $580 total which included the basic door, old door removal and the locking mechanism. It took one guy about two hours on a Saturday morning. I would definitely recommend them!

The Door Hanger
    Anyone here do garage door sales? I need one.
    Shawn
    I have been hanging doors for about 12 years now.

BadKachina
    Is that for a 7X16 installed? That's pretty good, I've been looking at HD because mine is making some interesting noises lately. Figured I'd better have plan ready in just in case.

Jetdriver
    Im looking for a raised panel rollup with or without windows, doesnt really matter. I have found 399 installed so far. Doorhanger what kind of price do you have?

jjk94
    Looking also in the same area.. 399 sounds like a great price, wheres that from

Jetdriver
    Ttt!

The Door Hanger
    Im looking for a raised panel rollup with or without windows, doesnt really matter. I have found 399 installed so far. Doorhanger what kind of price do you have?
    A-1 Garage doors
    909-355-1376
    Jeff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast