Thread: Another happy Photoglou customer

ULTRA28
    For those of you that have purchased vehicles from Jay, you know what I'm talking about already. For those of you who haven't, next time give him a call. I wish everything was this easy. I can honestly say it took me longer to get my order to go from Pat & Oscars Sunday night than it took to buy this truck and do all the paper work. First class guy that I will definately be buying from again. Thanks Jay.
    John West

USCFAN
    I couldn't agree more. Jay saved me a ton of money on the wifes new Denali and even delivered it.He has definitely earned all of my future business.

shippingguy
    For those of you that have purchased vehicles from Jay, you know what I'm talking about already. For those of you who haven't, next time give him a call. I wish everything was this easy. I can honestly say it took me longer to get my order to go from Pat & Oscars Sunday night than it took to buy this truck and do all the paper work. First class guy that I will definately be buying from again. Thanks Jay.
    John West
    Agreed 100%. Holly and I were not exaggerating with you when we told you about the Tahoe purchase. Jay makes life easy when buying a new car. I have a buddy that will be buying one from him this week. Glad to see you got a new truck. Just don't let Cameron run any miles up on this one Congrats.
    Mike

ChumpChange
    John West
    Did you buy yesterday's deal of the day?:idea:

ULTRA28
    Did you buy yesterday's deal of the day?:idea:
    Yeah, I bought yesterdays deal of the day. jay delivered it to my house last night.

PHOTOGLOU
    Thanks guys AND Congrats John.... It was GREAT to finally meet you... AND WOW what a great house.... Your disc was overnighted out today.... Again Thanks and talk soon... Jay 714 552 0300