Thread: Mark (Titties and Beer) and Don (Mardonzi)

DaddyMack
    and you respective spouses and kids...
    Thanks for a fantastic Weekend!!!!!! You guys did an awesome job... Jen and I really appreciate everything you did!!!!
    Powellfest 2008 - we WILL be there for sure!! and we will make it for Friday night too...lol.
    You are the bomb when it comes to hosts!!!
    Mark... got off the lake too late to stop by... BUT we will be back!! :hammer2:

OnlyMoney
    Ditto!
    I will post pics later when we finally get home from Phoenix.
    GREAT time had by all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NuckinFutz
    A great big thanks from us as well. It was a SUPER time and we appreciate all the work you put into getting it organized. We will be back.

Top Cat II
    A thank you as well! We had a great time. It was nice to meet everyone. We will be back next year!
    So who won the poker run?

BADAXE
    Thanks again. We had a great time. Maybe next year we'll leave the kids at home.

AzLakeLizard
    A thank you as well! We had a great time. It was nice to meet everyone. We will be back next year!
    So who won the poker run?
    Some one who had 3 queens... sheesh.. I couldn't even win.. a pair of 6's...............ooooooooooooooooooo baby...lmao:devil:

dcfive
    Looks like you guys had a great time. I'm sorry I missed all the fun...there's always next year.

Mardonzi
    Everyone is more than welcome.. We had a great time and thanks to the wives for making this happen.. Mrs TnB and AZLL put quite a bit of time into it,, probably more than us guys did.
    The Poker run first place hand was taken by DonCig... I think he had a flush and 2nd and 3rd place were 3 of a kind...

DaddyMack
    Everyone is more than welcome.. We had a great time and thanks to the wives for making this happen.. Mrs TnB and AZLL put quite a bit of time into it,, probably more than us guys did.
    The Poker run first place hand was taken by DonCig... I think he had a flush and 2nd and 3rd place were 3 of a kind...
    Actually first place was Viper (Mike) with the Flush on random picked cards by the punchers..lol..