Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: (((Not SPAM "Cowchina" Gone "All White" here)))

GHT
    Well I know it is for sale in the SPAM section but I just wanted to post some pics of what the Old "Cowchina" Look like now. Liana and I saw these pics and wondered why we are selling it. Guess you would call it "buyer's" remorse or would it be "Seller's" remorse.
    There where many good times had on the "Cowchina" (by many) and it did bring many people laughs and several topics about cows here on HB. But I think we should have got rid of the spots a long time ago... Well, it will make someone a good boat someday...:idea:
    What do you think of the new paint? I'm having an ICE cold "KEYSTONE LIGHT" in memory of the "Cowchina"....
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/..._Kachina_2.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/..._Kachina_1.JPG
    For some reason the Upholstered deck won't load to the Gallery.

Garrddogg
    that sure is a good lookin boat..

GHT
    Why are you selling?
    Bigger....

Kilrtoy
    YES, some very good memories in that boat

Jordy
    What do you think of the new paint?
    Wow, there has to be some kind of law against a single color, espeicially white, Kachina... :idea: :jawdrop:

Biglue
    Anyone remember the movie Beat Street in the 80's? Remember the part when the tagging crew saw that new all white train and were creaming their shorts to be the first ones to put their mural on it? That must be the same anxiety the Kachina graphics department must be feeling seeing that all white boat. :idea:
    Sorry GHT, I had to. Best of luck on the sale.

squirt'nmyload
    Anyone remember the movie Beat Street in the 80's? Remember the part when the tagging crew saw that new all white train and were creaming their shorts to be the first ones to put their mural on it? That must be the same anxiety the Kachina graphics department must be feeling seeing that all white boat. :idea:
    Sorry GHT, I had to. Best of luck on the sale.
    or bilge

Mandelon
    Wow....its ready for sharks and pirates and planes, and snakes and dragons and buildings and bars and naked chicks and skulls and skeletons and did I mention pirates and gremlins and treasure chests and spongebob to be painted on it now.
    The cow is nekkid!

Throttle
    it looks really nice....
    I hear the porta potty will be stayin on it when it goes... :idea:

Jordy
    The cow is nekkid!
    Or perhaps it's a white cow in a blizzard and the folks at Kachina are sitting back and celebrating the simplicity of such a complex gel design. Think about it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast