Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: " Smack in the mouth" @ Jury duty!

RitcheyRch
    Exactly what I am thinking.
    Post a pic of the girl in the white dress, pay the 25 bucks and its all good. haha

Sportin' Wood
    LOL MMSW has the same dress but she goes commando.:sqeyes: I sent in a request for review on the ticket, but I bet I still gotta pay.

intense
    LOL MMSW has the same dress but she goes commando.:sqeyes: I sent in a request for review on the ticket, but I bet I still gotta pay.
    OK those pics will work then

Spotondl
    Fight that hsit... rolling over and taking one in the backside is exactly what those limp dick ticket pushers are counting on... you will win, hands down...
    White dresses aside... WTF, send them a pic of the white dress too... BUT.. not before a post here on HB...

Outnumbered
    Now you know why OJ walked...the system is a joke.
    You have more patience than I. I would have never made it thru that day. Pat yourself on the back, you did your good deed for the year

Sportin' Wood
    Now you know why OJ walked...the system is a joke.
    You have more patience than I. I would have never made it thru that day. Pat yourself on the back, you did your good deed for the year
    You are correct, I talked to a friend yesterday who is an arson investigator. they said they had an open and shut case where the guy had a prior for arson and the jury let him walk. The jury was a bunch of low lifes with no jobs and gov't workers that had a hard time staying awake. The upright citizens are all getting out of jury duty because its such a waste.
    I don't see them fixing Jury duty. Why would gov't employees try and make themselves more effective.

OGShocker
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1187789986
    BTW, I'd pay it is I were you.

Sportin' Wood
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1187789986
    Never happen, all I need is some middle school student getting ahold of a pic of their teacher, and next thing ya know MMSW is in the tabloids.

C-2
    Sportin"Wood - short story writer. Nicely done.
    ------------------------
    The meter readers in downtown walk around nailing cars for anything - over the line, outside the limit line parking box, cracked windshield, no front plates - you name it, they write it. Santa Monica is also big on that at their *public* parking garage. Bastards.
    Right on the jury observation too...life is like a box of chocolates.

mobldj
    Yeah, hunny. Where's the pic of the chick in the white dress?
    Oh, and if you leave ME with the $25 parking ticket, trust me, it'll cost a lot more than that.
    ahh,she is using the power.......and yes where are the pics of the white dress honey..lol:jawdrop:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast