Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: " Smack in the mouth" @ Jury duty!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Ya know the thought of snapping a picture of the thin dress girl crossed my mind...... But I was sure I would get smacked in the mouth for trying that.............. Twice!
    Yeah, once from her and once from me! You pervert! :devil:

suckin&pumpin
    If you were a convicted felon like I am you would never have to worry about jury duty again

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    If you were a convicted felon like I am you would never have to worry about jury duty again
    Unfortunately, that would mean giving up voting also. Not worth the trade-off IMO.

jbtrailerjim
    My jury duty day in Riverside went much smoother than yours did. I was summoned to go this week. I've been sooooo dreading having to go. :sleeping: I called in Sunday evening and they said not to come in on Monday and to call back Monday evening. Called back Monday evening and they said to be there at 12:45 today. Ugh... So I show up a little early and find a parking spot very easily. I drove the wifes car BTW. Thanks for reminding me about the parking. My F-250 would have been a mother f*cker trying to park.
    So I report to the jury waiting room with the rest of the sheep. I sit in there for few minutes listening to the jury waiting room dude rattle off the rules and shit. He gets on with announcing names for peeps that need to report to a court room to possibly be picked. First group he tells us is going to be 60 people. Well I dodge getting called for that group. I think "cool" maybe I'll dodge the next group. He tells us the next group will be 30 people. I think "damn, thats 90 people total". There is know way I'm not going to get called for this group. He doesn't call my name for that group either. I think whewww. OK, now what? He tells the rest of us to take a 15 minute break. Shit, we've only been in here for 35 minutes and we're already taking a break??? Well whatever. I go outside, make a phone call, & I come back in 15 minutes later. I sit there for about 10 minutes or so and he comes out and tells us the rest of us are dismissed for at least the next 12 months. Woooo Hooo! I'm free to go! My total time I spent there was less than 1 1/2 hours! That wasn't so bad after all.
    I wonder if I'll get off that easy next time.
    BTW, no hot chicks in see through white dresses.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345