Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: pic of the rectal ranger himself

'75 Miller
    Useless eh! Get that cockholster in gear bitch, I am in the need for some entertaiment! ..........( . )( . )............:idea:
    no cockholsters here, ya dickmitten. I do, however have many pistol holsters. Leather ones, plastic ones, nylon ones...all types. I'd be glad to sell you one but, wait, you worthless canadians ain't even allowed to own pistols, huh? That's what you get for allowing your country to go pinko.

'75 Miller
    No buddy, he is a piece of American Turd Pie..........want a slice ?.........( . )( . ).............:idea:
    Again, it's better than being a fruity canadian, kimmy

'75 Miller
    Come on hanson, put the molson down & type, you northern fruitloop.

Kim Hanson
    no cockholsters here, ya dickmitten. I do, however have many pistol holsters. Leather ones, plastic ones, nylon ones...all types. I'd be glad to sell you one but, wait, you worthless canadians ain't even allowed to own pistols, huh? That's what you get for allowing your country to go pinko.
    Now why would I want a gun, thats for people with small pricks...bigger bang .......than there little ones can produce..........( . )( . ).........:idea:

'75 Miller
    Stoopid you is
    Again, at least I'm not a retard canadian. What's with the canadian flag, by the way? A fukin maple leaf??? Makeshift toilet paper if you have to pinch one in the woods, at best. At least it's red, just like the direction your useless kunt-ry is headed.

Kim Hanson
    Come on hanson, put the molson down & type, you northern fruitloop.
    What do you want to read ya piece of lower than us trash?............( . )( . )......

'75 Miller
    Now why would I want a gun, thats for people with small pricks...bigger bang .......than there little ones can produce..........( . )( . ).........:idea:
    How 'bout for the day you need to defend yourself against all the islamo-nutjobs your country has been admitting lately?:idea:

'75 Miller
    What do you want to read ya piece of lower than us trash?............( . )( . )......
    Lower on the map...that's it.
    Actually my grandmother was born in Windsor-Ontario. Fortunately for me she was smart enough to leave.

Kim Hanson
    Again, at least I'm not a retard canadian. What's with the canadian flag, by the way? A fukin maple leaf??? Makeshift toilet paper if you have to pinch one in the woods, at best. At least it's red, just like the direction your useless ****-ry is headed.
    American Retard works for you though, your country is going down the tubes and you are so stupid you can't see it....The last war is going to put you tards into depression..I am watching..........( . )( . )..........You want me to send you some of our Maple Leaves for the tough times? If we turned off the taps, you guys would be screwed!

'75 Miller
    American Idiot comes to mind.... flag????? holy fukk you are desperate....keep diggin dumbass.
    BTW do you need a job? Or is there another reason to own a POS turd like that miller you named your clueless online personality after...
    Nope, got a job. And I don't get raped by the tax man either. What do you pay, like 40-50% in taxes to support commie "free" health care.
    For a fag that romps an aluminum can for a boat you got balls. How pissed would you be if my "pos turd Miller" handed you your ass in the 1/4?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast