Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: pic of the rectal ranger himself

Kim Hanson
    How 'bout for the day you need to defend yourself against all the islamo-nutjobs your country has been admitting lately?:idea:
    Hey nut job lay off the weed, this is bench racers focker and if your country is letting them in ....you are the fock ups !..........( . )( . )...........:idea:

'75 Miller
    American Retard works for you though, your country is going down the tubes and you are so stupid you can't see it....The last war is going to put you tards into depression..I am watching..........( . )( . )..........You want me to send you some of our Maple Leaves for the tough times? If we turned off the taps, you guys would be screwed!
    That's rich. The only reason your country still exists is because we protect you. Where's your military, your navy....oh yeah, you barely even have one anymore.
    We run this world. Our economy is strong, and built to stay that way. Keep watching.
    Down the tubes....that's hilarious!

'75 Miller
    Hey nut job lay off the weed, this is bench racers focker and if your country is letting them in ....you are the fock ups !..........( . )( . )...........:idea:
    Don't smoke weed, sorry. Your retard country is letting in anyone and everyone that knocks on the door. Guess you have to...gotta support the pinko system somehow.

Kim Hanson
    That's rich. The only reason your country still exists is because we protect you. Where's your military, your navy....oh yeah, you barely even have one anymore.
    We run this world. Our economy is strong, and built to stay that way. Keep watching.
    Down the tubes....that's hilarious!
    We run this world
    What do we have to be protected from dumbass, we are not killers ! We are a peaceful country, we don't bite off more than we can chew! We are over there still, remember the guys you people shot where Canadians :idea: The Ameritard that couldn't take orders and killed innocent Canadian people?............You probly don't.

'75 Miller
    Clueless.... If you want to compare tax rates between Californiastan and Alberta you will be stunned(more than you already are). Figure out what you pay to cover your family per month and add it to your taxes.... wtf is the difference?
    Never run the 1/4 with the Eagle.... I actually know what a steering wheel is for....how about an 1/8th and back?
    Californiastan? That's just stupid... I mean stoopid.
    The difference is choice. What doc to see, when to see him, etc. Not having the government's boot on your neck, that helps too.
    Sorry to inform you, but my employer pays my health insurance. Next.

Kim Hanson
    Don't smoke weed, sorry. Your retard country is letting in anyone and everyone that knocks on the door. Guess you have to...gotta support the pinko system somehow.
    Do you remember us having the 911 shit :idea: they want your ass's and cause dumb focks like your self thinks they are all that a bag of shit............I have to ask you one question...where you focked up the ass by your Dad and then you became so anal ? ...........( . )( . )..........

'75 Miller
    What do we have to be protected from dumbass, we are not killers ! We are a peaceful country, we don't bite off more than we can chew! We are over there still, remember the guys you people shot where Canadians :idea: The Ameritard that couldn't take orders and killed innocent Canadian people?............You probly don't.
    Peaceful country or pussy country. You have your opinion, I have mine.
    Over where, afganistan? What, like 100 canadians? Every LITTLE bit helps, I guess.
    Actually I do remember hearing about a canadian sniper that clipped some towelieban @ like 1800+yards. That's pretty cool.
    I also remember how many American cowards sought asylum in canada 'cuz they didn't wanna deploy....and you fags let 'em.

'75 Miller
    Do you us having the 911 shit :idea: they want your ass's and cause dumb focks like your self thinks they are all that a bag of shit............I have to ask you one question...where you focked up the ass by your Dad and then you became so anal ? ...........( . )( . )..........
    Alright kimmy, I think you've had enough to drink for the night. Up until now your insults made sense, but this one belongs in the kimmy wtf did he say thread!
    I could give a shit why THE ENEMY OF ALL NON ISLAMS hate us. We kill more of them than they kill of us, so think what you will.
    Keep in mind that if we fall you fags just might be next. Luckily for you we're rock-fukin solid.

Kim Hanson
    Californiastan? That's just stupid... I mean stoopid.
    The difference is choice. What doc to see, when to see him, etc. Not having the government's boot on your neck, that helps too.
    Sorry to inform you, but my employer pays my health insurance. Next.
    You are focked up , I pay so little to go to any Doctor, anytime, anywhere! Plus I have Blue Cross and work stuff......You so focking cheap you can't pay for anything.........We call that " Welfare" here !..............( . )( . ).........

'75 Miller
    You are focked up , I pay so little to go to any Doctor, anytime, anywhere! Plus I have Blue Cross and work stuff......You so focking cheap you can't pay for anything.........We call that " Welfare" here !..............( . )( . ).........
    Welfare? Sorry hanson, wouldn't know a thing about it.