Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Havasu Housing Market

Mandelon
    I was out there last weekend and what do you know? Lots of homes around $200K... Those were the ones that used to be around $300K...
    Lots of places for sale. Thousands of em. Same as in Southern Cal. Prices are starting to make sense again. Still a lot of downward pressure coming though.
    Is it doom and gloom? or just the cyclical reality of the housing market....
    Lots of opportunities for folks with cash. :idea:

TCHB
    I feel you can get a lot for your money for the next 12 months. A lot of nice homes for sale and prices ok.
    A lot of inventory
    Interest rates ok
    Home prices down
    You can never pick the top or bottom of a market so my advice is to pull the trigger soon if you are looking.

CA Stu
    I was out there last weekend and what do you know? Lots of homes around $200K... Those were the ones that used to be around $300K...
    Lots of places for sale. Thousands of em. Same as in Southern Cal. Prices are starting to make sense again. Still a lot of downward pressure coming though.
    Is it doom and gloom? or just the cyclical reality of the housing market....
    Lots of opportunities for folks with cash. :idea:

"But NOW is the best time to buy!!!!!" <--Every moonbat realtor.
    GMAFB
    You were right, and so was I.
    I still think it's another 9-18 months of price erosion before we see a bottom, and I reckon it'll be 20 years before we see a peak like the one of 3-4 years ago.
    Baby boomers downsizing from their current houses won't buy a 4000 sf home in the suburbs, and there will be zillions of them on the market.
    Thanks
    CA Stu

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567