Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: River racing over Labor day weekend.

zipper
    QwickJet
    I was there last sunday it's hella low will there be any
    water

QuickJet
    QwickJet
    I was there last sunday it's hella low will there be any
    water
    My sources tell me yes. I live 10 hours away from it so I have to rely on others for info. I've been on that lake when it's super low and thats why we camp on the north beach area. The cove is gone but the center is nice and smooth.

Did you put the squeeze on that rocket of yours yet?
    Nah, no squeeze Mike. I have refined the setup somewhat and am almost happy with it.
    When you see the different Tunnel Ram on it we talked about, I'll be ready. No squeeze, but a few more ponies in the herd for ya.
    Have fun over Labor Day. I'm sure I'll hear you guys on your way up river. I'll be at LL, with the 'B' team, lol. RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

cyclone
    Nah, no squeeze Mike. I have refined the setup somewhat and am almost happy with it.
    When you see the different Tunnel Ram on it we talked about, I'll be ready. No squeeze, but a few more ponies in the herd for ya.
    Have fun over Labor Day. I'm sure I'll hear you guys on your way up river. I'll be at LL, with the 'B' team, lol. RR
    Bring it down river saturday night. based on the turnout at aha 4th of july weekend there will be a line of boats there to race ya. and if you want another shot at mine i'm ready when you are.

Bring it down river saturday night. based on the turnout at aha 4th of july weekend there will be a line of boats there to race ya. and if you want another shot at mine i'm ready when you are.
    I'll be in the Lagoon. Either with the CP or on a Barge. I'm gathering parts for next year. I'll have somethin' at least respectable for ya then. C ya Labor Day(unless your testing this weekend like I will be). RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

uLtRADeNniS
    ..Oh 3daytonas..I mean 0daytonas... challenged me to a race on Labor Day.

clownpuncher
    Are there gonna be any other slug ships ie: heavy 21 foot v-hulls that are gonna run? Not that I wanna race, just wondering if you guys have a Clydesdale class

Squirtin Thunder
    How wide is the river down there ? Is it wide enough for two boats to run circles ?

Danhercules
    Are there gonna be any other slug ships ie: heavy 21 foot v-hulls that are gonna run? Not that I wanna race, just wondering if you guys have a Clydesdale class
    I will be there! 21' Deck

clownpuncher
    I will be there! 21' Deck
    LOL. I'm not sure I'd classify your deck as "Clydesdale" class, but, wtf, I'll give it a shot for a grin I'll be up at Water Wheel or the sandbar up river, but, should make it down to watch the fast boys run.
    I'll be in this
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/536OTR.jpg

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast