Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A couple weekend shooting pix.

beaverretriever
    Went shooting with a buddy on Sunday. It was an awesome day out.
    We brought out 3 AR-15's, Remington 700 LTR with a Silencer!, and 5-6 hand guns. My wife broke in her new Ruger SP101. She loves it. She likes the Taurus Titanium better but the weight of the Ruger is better for control.
    Yes, she wears eye protection. She was just sighting in the LTR. The sound supressor is awesome (no hearing protection needed!). We were not using sub sonic rounds so it sounds like a loud air pistol. The Walther 22 with the supressor is really quiet. All you hear is the action and the shells hitting the ground.
    http://www.hellodaly.com/uploaded_im...359-765335.JPG
    My buddy Shannon and I.
    http://www.hellodaly.com/uploaded_im...330-754869.JPG
    Wife shooting her Ruger SP101 with 38. She has not shot 357 out of it yet.
    http://www.hellodaly.com/uploaded_im...340-739948.JPG
    Shannon and his AR. Bushmaster 16", YHM flash sup, Eotech 512, Skeleton stock.
    http://www.hellodaly.com/uploaded_im...337-755668.JPG

socalmoney
    I hope you picked up all your brass..... We only get one Earth.

beaverretriever
    I hope you picked up all your brass..... We only get one Earth.
    Of course!! We actually do a walk after we are finished and pick up any other trash that may be around as well. We are the type of people that not only pack out what we pack in, we pack out more as well!
    I F-N hate people that litter!!!!!!

Screemy1
    when I was in the military..... I picked up my brass.... :jawdrop: NOT!!!... when on Navy ships the brass just fell into the ocean... but that is nothing.... you should see all the trash that is tossed overboard..... not to mention a plane that caught on fire...... a little brass in the desert will give the kids 30 years from now to find and play with :devil:
    on another note.... the trash that is left from shooting and those damb shotgun shells..... that is BAD!

socalmoney
    Of course!! We actually do a walk after we are finished and pick up any other trash that may be around as well. We are the type of people that not only pack out what we pack in, we pack out more as well!
    I F-N hate people that litter!!!!!!
    Damn dude, I was being sarcastic but that is sweet. Props to the beav.

beaverretriever
    Damn dude, I was being sarcastic but that is sweet. Props to the beav.
    Its cool. I learned from my parents to always treat the earth and your surroundings with respect. Heck, there is a reason our family's favorite Pres was Teddy R. He was the perfect mix of conservationist, gun/hunting rights, people rights, but didn't take crap. I wish we could have another Pres like him.

THOR
    Is that behind Black Mountain?

beaverretriever
    Is that behind Black Mountain?
    Technically yes, but many miles down the road. This is South of Black Mtn about 10 miles. It is BLM. I don't like shooting that close to town. I think the area behind Blk Mtn is BLM, but like I said, I like to get farther out where there are no people for safety. We belong to the BC range, but we like to go out in the desert and shoot as well.

THOR
    I recognized that area. I owned a house in Paradise Hills a few years back and used to ride back there.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Its cool. I learned from my parents to always treat the earth and your surroundings with respect. Heck, there is a reason our family's favorite Pres was Teddy R. He was the perfect mix of conservationist, gun/hunting rights, people rights, but didn't take crap. I wish we could have another Pres like him.
    Me too. Amazing that he came from a blue-blood family and was still so humble around the common man. He felt he had a lot to learn from everyone.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast