Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wtf...bulletproff Backpacks

a catered life
    What has happened to our world when a parent buys their child a bullet proff backpack to attend school...whats next a pat down to attend church:idea:
    watching the news this morning and this guys said they were selling like crazy

cdog
    How about a hat that will stop the sky from falling. Stupid is what stupid does.

C-2
    I want one - I'll slice it all up and use it as a ghetto-vest the next time I go tagging. Can't ever be too careful

RitcheyRch
    Needed in Compton

a catered life
    wow it amazes me that people here have a lot to say about getting a boob job :jawdrop: but nothing much to say about our kids and the way the world is changing around them....

a catered life
    I have 30 posts over in the gun thread. I've said my piece.
    My kids go to a good school too.

LOWRIVER2
    Parents in England are buying their kids kevlar vests due to recent random stabbings in schools, public places.
    And they thought they were "safer" than us. Wrong

2Driver
    You know things are whacky when you consider it is tough getting armor for our guys in Iraq but kids have in in school - keyrist!
    Yesterday, an elementary school kid in the gilbert/chandler area was suspended from school for 5 days for drawing a simple picture of a gun. How focked up is that judgment?

502 JET
    What has happened to our world when a parent buys their child a bullet proff backpack to attend school...whats next a pat down to attend church:idea:
    watching the news this morning and this guys said they were selling like crazy
    Pat down at church you suggest.....Just a week or so ago there was a shooting at a church.:jawdrop:
    :idea: Google church shooting (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search), you would be suprised with the results.
    It's a wonderful world we live in.

LOWRIVER2
    In homicides, England has less, however, agg. assaults, hate crimes are higher.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast