Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Reverse Trade......18 foot Spectra for trade

DILLIGAF
    Riverbounds old boat. My son is getting rid of it as he has a second kid on the way and can always get another boat down the road. I worked out an arrangement with him and now I ask.....What do you have to trade for the boat? Don't want anything beat to hell or anything like that.
    Ideas:
    AZ street legal golf cart
    Dirt Bikes
    Jet Skis
    Harley
    Your toys should be worth somewhere in the "hood" of 8K or so. If not cash plus trade would be fine.
    Details on the boat:
    Recent trailer work done and serviced by Kustom Trailer in Cucamonga
    Tom Papp was the last one to work on the boat before passing
    76 Hull
    Boat runs great
    stereo has pretty much been removed
    The passenger seat came loose recently. I would suggest redoing both front seats
    Back bench seat was recently rebuilt
    460 (.030 over) built by JMSracing engines, weiand stealth manifold, holley 750 DP, Isky "jetboat" cam, new heads,lifters,rockers, with rebuild.pump built by GS marine (AB impeller), hyd. place diverter, MSD pro billet dist., MSD 6a box, TRW pistons (pretty sure), 14qt oil pan (I think it was a dooley pan
    I looked for the original thread when Riverbound put it up for sale but it is gone.... The info in red is straight from Riverbound to the best of his recollection.
    We paid $7K for it and spent another 3K+ on the trailer and boat doing misc stuff to it. Nothing with the engine though. Just had TP figure out why it would run and then be hard to restart for a while after that until it cooled down. Ended up just needing some timing adjustments.
    Anyhow.....what ya got for a nice little river runner!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/..._IMG_53741.jpg

riverbound
    In the event that Im not the one who ends up with this boat. Whoever buys it is getting a GREAT boat. I kick myself everyday for selling it in the first place.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Bill, you are not buying it back???

riverbound
    Bill, you are not buying it back???
    im trying to figure it out right now. but with the recent changes at work $$ is tight

DILLIGAF
    RB will do it if he can. I priced it right privately to him if he wants to get it done....

riverbound
    RB will do it if he can. I priced it right privately to him if he wants to get it done....
    Yes, I appreciate it. I will let you know.

disco_charger
    Hey Tom, I just hit my Dad up and he might be interested. I'll get back to you.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast