Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Reverse Trade......18 foot Spectra for trade

phebus
    I want the full story on this.

DILLIGAF
    I want the full story on this.
    Well, Stephen (Bills brother) called me and made arrangements to buy the boat for Bill but wanted it to be a secret. He was going to come down from UT Saturday night and pick up the boat from me in Parker. Friday night many people got in on this and told Bill the boat was sold to someone that he would never want the boat to go to. So....his old boat which he always regretted selling in the first place was available, he didn't have the money to get it back and someone else was getting the boat that he wanted kept for his kids. He thought I was lieing about selling it to the other person and telling him I was selling it to a guy from PHX. That is where the fun started....lol All his buddies that knew about this were f'ng with him about the situation. Needless to say his Friday night wasn't fun
    Saturday night he got the boat back and Sunday was running it up/down the strip.
    Bill has a good brother in Stephen as this was a big surprise for him. I think he had some tears in his eyes.
    I felt like Santa Claus....and shit

phebus
    Great story.
    Glad you pulled it off. Your a good man Mr. Dilligaf.
    Congrats on getting the boat back Bill. You have one hell of a brother.

DILLIGAF
    Great story.
    Thanks Rick. It was a good idea by his brother and of course everybody else that got in on it played it up big

SOCALDETAIL1
    Well thats better then winning the loto right there. NOW KEEP IT BILL! In fact you better just put it under your kids name tomorrow Cool brother right there.

riverbound
    Great story.
    Yes I do...it was actually his wifes idea to buy it before someone else swooped it up.
    Thanks Rick. It was a good idea by his brother and of course everybody else that got in on it played it up big

Actually it all went down perfect....well except rumaging through the shed 4am riday night looking for gas cans so I could burn it down .....glad I couldnt find one
    Well thats better then winning the loto right there. NOW KEEP IT BILL! In fact you better just put it under your kids name tomorrow Cool brother right there.
    That boat will never leave the family again.

rivergoer
    your right focker it wont be sold again thats why there will be two names on the pink this time and you know my jew ass wont sell it if its paid for just look at my 14 year old suburban that sits under a cover in a warehouse...could get 5 or 6 k out of that but wont part...hahahahaha
    p.s. he cried like a little bitch hahahaha

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567