Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shortcut to havasu from Corona

Boatcop
    How much time does this save over just going through Erinberg? Cant be that much?
    It doesn't save a whole lot of time over going through Ehrenberg. But it does keep you out of the farms for 30 miles. And at this time of year, with the alfalfa catapiller turning into those yellow butterflys, it'll save a lot of time not scrubbing on your vehicle later.

OCMerrill
    It doesn't save a whole lot of time over going through Ehrenberg. But it does keep you out of the farms for 30 miles. And at this time of year, with the alfalfa catapiller turning into those yellow butterflys, it'll save a lot of time not scrubbing on your vehicle later.
    Ehrenberg....I spell like a third grader. Which is ok considering my 4th grade education.
    The butterflies would be reason enough. I had forgotten about that. I will try this route next time just for S&G.
    Thanks Alan.

iparky
    there are still butterflies up the cali 95 as well, went two weeks ago and the front of the mercedes was yellow. so there is no good way to get away from them.

uLtRADeNniS
    The Butterflies sure are alot better than the locusts. I've had alot of fun scrubbing the skins off the side of my house the last few times Ive been up.

Sleek316
    Thanks for the route.
    I have a friend with MWD I'll check out these directions and advise if there is an additional alternate.

Sleek316
    Agnes Wilson is the road with the river crossing between CA 95 & AZ 1
    I understand big rigs are not allowed on portions of CA95 due to bridge load capacity.
    Maybe not a shorter route but may be quicker with less traffic.

riverroyal
    no time saving.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12