Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free Food

Blown 472
    2 Main groups.
    Businesses that want underpriced labor.
    Leftist and Poverty demqagoging politicians, who want an impoverished underclass and de facto (seems to be my fancy phrase of the day ) captive voting block of people who are dependent on various government programs.
    Ding, and who are they going to put out of work?

ULTRA26 # 1
    ES: "Yet they often do in states that don't require ID (like Ca).
    Their offspring can.
    The ones who recieved the Reagan Amnisty can.
    The ones that would have recieved the Bush/McCain/Kennedy amnisty no doubt could have once they cut in line (via "the path to citizenship") ahead of all of the legally sponsored and responsible people who have been waiting to go through the current legal process.
    Besides, they are only part of the poverty picture, that the leadership of the left exploits."
    And criminals can't own guns either right?? If an illegal has the sources to hijack a Social Security number and obtain a phony drivers license then by all means they can vote. And lets not forget about the anchor babies voting when they come of age.
    Blown's question:
    Who stands to benifit the most from giving the illigals aminsty?
    So all of those who receive amnesty are going to through all of the BS to obtain whatever is necessary to vote, just so they can vote for a Democrat? This seems like a stretch to me.
    Just to clarify, I'm in no way in favor of amnesty for illegals. We haven't even figured out how to handle the problem of legal immigration.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Closed minded? Were it not for Republicans balking at the AMNESTY BILL the leftocrats would have rammed it down our throats.
    You only admit clinton didn't really want to reform welfare AFTER someone pointed it out for you. If left unchallenged you'd likely have continued to list that as one of clinton's "accomplishments".
    Name some demorat accomplishments in the area of national security, or border security, if you would.
    Your Republican President was one of the main sponsers of the POS AMNESTY BILL
    You see Clinton's name and immediately start firing. READ MY POST AND THE POST THAT FOLLOWED.
    I may be wrong on this one but it seems that there are fewer people on the welfare roles today than there was some years ago. I will have to look it up to confirm.
    The law signed by President Clinton on Aug. 22, 1996, has transformed the way the nation helps its neediest citizens. Gone is the promise of a government check for parents raising children in poverty. In its place are 50 state programs to help those parents get jobs.
    In the 12 years since caseloads peaked at 5.1 million families in 1994, millions have left the welfare rolls for low-paying jobs. Nearly 1 million more have been kicked off for not following states' rules or have used up all the benefits they're allowed under time limits. Today, 1.9 million families get cash benefits; in one-third of them, only the children qualify for aid. About 38% of those still on welfare are black, 33% white and 24% Hispanic.
    My posts had nothing to do with Clinton's position on welfare. Don't you think I know better by now?
    There hasn't been much in the way of National or Border Security that has come from either side in a long time.

'75 Miller
    Blown's question:
    So all of those who receive amnesty are going to through all of the BS to obtain whatever is necessary to vote, just so they can vote for a Democrat? This seems like a stretch to me.
    Just to clarify, I'm in no way in favor of amnesty for illegals. We haven't even figured out how to handle the problem of legal immigration.
    Before handling the legal immigration problem we need to remove the ILLEGALS we have here now. I strongly believe we could deport 80-90% of 'em within 2 years if we ended ALL catch and release and "sanctuary city" bs and just kept the buses runnin'. Targeted raids, no-mercy deportations and extreme penalties on businesses that use these invaders.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Before handling the legal immigration problem we need to remove the ILLEGALS we have here now. I strongly believe we could deport 80-90% of 'em within 2 years if we ended ALL catch and release and "sanctuary city" bs and just kept the buses runnin'. Targeted raids, no-mercy deportations and extreme penalties on businesses that use these invaders.
    I don't disagree but it isn't going to happen. There is way to much Conservative and Liberal owned big business that are dependent on the illegal labor force, especially in the Southwest.
    Immigration both legal and illegal is a f'n nightmare in this Country.
    Have you seen the video on the effect of legal immigration that Rex had up a while back. It's scary. If not maybe he will put it up again. It's worth watching.

eliminatedsprinter
    Blown's question:
    I remember your position on the amnisty issue. That is the only issue that all of us you, me, blown, tex, smokin etc were all on the same page on. It was amazing (and major proof of how out of touch the poiticians of both parties are on this issue).
    Nope they are going through all that BS so that they can vote republician.
    Come on, think it through a little better and from the point of view of an exploitive politician looking to demagogue poverty and exploit the poor.
    They go into poor communities like Robin Hood talking against the greedy rich and promise them the moon (this was done long ago in most poor districts), they also get many hooked on social programs, then they capitolize on fears that those nasty Republicians are going to take away cousin Sally with the 5 bad kid's section 8 housing, or their crazy uncle Larry's disability check...The whole impoverished district would rather eat rocks than vote for a Repuplician, even though their neighboorhood has done nothing but decline in the 40+ years it has been under Democrat controll.
    Face it:
    Democrats see poor people as a resource to exploit.
    Republicians see poor people as strange little beings that they don't understand.
    Illegal immgration is the mass importation of poverty and as a general rule (politically) the Democratic party benefits from poverty far more than the Repulician Party does and they know it.
    P.S. The same holds true for how the 2 parties see Black Americians as well.
    If the Republician Party had a clue on how Poverty and Minority politics works Condi Rice would be VP and George Bush and all the Nation's Republician Governors would be pushing to cut the tax on lottery winnings. It is an unfortunate reality that in identity/ethnic politics short term gestures often mean far more than long term and (often painful in the short term) solutions. The Democrats well understand this and they have mastered the playing of Poverty and Ethnic politics. While the Republicians are clueless and they suck at it.

Blown 472
    Lets sum it up shall we?
    President elected by americans for america trying like hell to give america away to people that dont belong here, no is in bed with ****ing commies and hands them the keys to my country, he might as well piss on all the graves of the people that died fighting those lil pinko bastards and you have the ****ing nerve to call me un american??

Schiada76
    Lets sum it up shall we?
    President elected by americans for america trying like hell to give america away to people that dont belong here, no is in bed with ****ing commies and hands them the keys to my country, he might as well piss on all the graves of the people that died fighting those lil pinko bastards and you have the ****ing nerve to call me un american??
    The biggest problem we have is you just described Clinton and Bush.

'75 Miller
    Lets sum it up shall we?
    Yes, I do. But it takes no nerve, only common sense and the ability to read at a 4th grade level. Your posts show little more than that you're unAmerican, bordering on anti-American. Oh, and that you're anti-jew, anti-israel, and pro-"palestinian"

Blown 472
    Yes, I do. But it takes no nerve, only common sense and the ability to read at a 4th grade level. Your posts show little more than that you're unAmerican, bordering on anti-American. Oh, and that you're anti-jew, anti-israel, and pro-"palestinian"
    You are right, wanting to keep our economy strong, keep americans at work makes me un american then so be it, at least I didn't vote for some pos that is trying like hell to give the country and your jobs away.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast