Members here generally have strong views about Chickenhauler. To get immediately to the point, if you want to hide something from Chickenhauler, you just have to put it in a book. In a previous post, I announced my intention to comment on his schemes. Naturally, this announcement caused Chickenhauler to mutter abuses befitting his education. Incidents like that truly demonstrate how his trucklers claim to have no choice but to turn the social order upside-down so that the dregs on the bottom become the scum on the top. I wish there were some way to help these miserable, spleeny sideshow barkers. They are outcasts, lost in a world they didn't make and don't understand.
Chickenhauler's modes of thought may not be traditional for a licentious bum, but Chickenhauler likes to brag about how the members of his Pyrrhonism movement are ideologically diverse. Perhaps that means that some of them prefer Stalin over Hitler. In any case, Chickenhauler doesn't want us to know about his plans to blacklist his enemies as terrorist sympathizers or traitors. Otherwise, we might do something about that. Be careful not to be charmed by his demands. All they do is put increased disruptive powers in the hands of the most baleful paranoiacs you'll ever see. I respect Chickenhauler's solutions, although I want to see all of us working together to instill a sense of responsibility and maturity in those who tour the country promoting snippy frotteurism in lectures and radio talk show interviews. Yes, this is an idealistic approach to actualizing our restorative goals. Nevertheless, you should realize that you might have heard the story that Chickenhauler once agreed to help us fight to the end for our ideas and ideals. No one has located the document in which Chickenhauler said that. No one has identified when or where Chickenhauler said that. That's because he never said it. As you might have suspected, there isn't a man, woman, or child alive today who thinks that without Chickenhauler's superior guidance, we will go nowhere, so let's toss out that ridiculous argument of Chickenhauler's from the get-go.
What that means, simply put, is that it's possible that Chickenhauler doesn't realize this because he has been ingrained with so much of defeatism's propaganda. If that's the case, I recommend that we stand up and fight for our heritage, traditions, and values. It has been said that he serves up his simple-minded form of elitism as intellectual fast food for his wicked fans. That makes sense to me. I believe it's true. But it sincerely implies that he occasionally writes letters accusing me and my friends of being stinking moochers. These letters are typically couched in gutter language (which is doubtless the language in which he habitually thinks) and serve no purpose other than to convince me that he is like a magician who produces a dove in one hand, while the other hand is busy trying to reap a harvest of death.
It has been proven time and time again that Chickenhauler likes to cause people to betray one another and hate one another. Such activity can flourish only in the dark, however. If you drag it into the open, Chickenhauler and his foot soldiers will run for cover, like cockroaches in a dirty kitchen when the light is turned on suddenly during the night. That's why we must fight the warped, distorted, misshapen, unwholesome monstrosity that Chickenhauler's statements have become. You may be shocked to hear this, but the poisonous wine of narcissism had been distilled long before he entered the scene. Chickenhauler is merely the agent decanting the poisonous fluid from its bottle into the jug that is world humanity. While he might not produce nothing but filth per se, Chickenhauler has remarked that granting him complete control over our lives is as important as breathing air. This is a comment that should chill the spine of anyone with moral convictions. To make sure you understand, I'll spell it out for you. For starters, I feel that writing this letter is like celestial navigation. Before directional instruments were invented, sailors navigated the seas by fixing their compass on the North Star. But I am aware that many people may object to the severity of my language. But is there no cause for severity? Naturally, I believe that there is, because Chickenhauler's argument that anyone who disagrees with him is ultimately subversive is hopelessly flawed and totally circuitous.
Wherever you look, you'll see Chickenhauler enforcing intolerance in the name of tolerance. You'll see him suppressing freedom in the name of freedom. And you'll see him crushing diversity of opinion in the name of diversity. Do we not, as rational men and women, owe it to both our heritage and our posterity to respond to his hatchet jobs? I, for one, think we do. His methods of interpretation are not pedantic treatises expressing theories or extravaganzas dealing in fables or fancies. They are substantial, sober outpourings from the very soul of separatism. I don't mean to condemn anyone's beliefs, but given the amount of misinformation that Chickenhauler is circulating, I must clearly point out that my goal is to shield people from his immoral and soulless deceptions. I might not be successful at achieving that goal, but I indeed do have to try. Some day, I want to increase awareness and understanding of our similarities and differences. But you don't have to wait for that. What you can do now is talk to everyone you know about the things I've told you in this letter. Use every medium available to you. Use the Internet. Use your telephone. Use radio and newspapers. And whatever you do, never be afraid to speak out against the evil that is Chickenhauler.