Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NO NEW POSTS IN TWO DAYS?

Jungle Boy
    Kim Hanson:
    Very funny,let's get a "JET-BOAT" and complain more.... Kim, One ride with me on the Upper Red Deer River and I'll bet you a 24 of Bud that you'll convert into a tin boat crazed fool like us. The short season in Alberta just don't make sense to have a lake boat. If I lived in Kelowna, no doubt I'd own a big ass prop job. We boat from the day the ice break to the odd day into December. It ain't warm, but it's boating. No Cops, No Problems.
    Happy riggin

Kim Hanson
    Jungle Boy..
    Already looking for one,it just has to have the look that gives me a woody!....( . )( . ).....

stanpace
    IF ALL IF HAD IS A SAND OR GRAVEL BAR IN LESS THAN A FOOT OF WATER, MAYBE HAVING TO SKIP A ROCK BAR OR TWO, ON A NARROW ,WHITE WATER RIVER/////////I'D BE JETTIN, JUST COULDN'T BE AS FAST. MAY HAVE ALITTLE MORE COMNTROL. CAN YOU GUYS CATCH FISH OUT OF THOSE THANGS?

burbanite
    TOBTEK:
    Whats the deal guys and gals? not One post in two days, why is this area so slow?????? dont we all have something to say? Well, one of the reasons is that our friend Havasudreamin' is busy getting married to his lovely fiance`.
    He was trying to get to 1000 posts before he left...
    J/K HD!

TOBTEK
    burbanite:
    TOBTEK:
    Whats the deal guys and gals? not One post in two days, why is this area so slow?????? dont we all have something to say? Well, one of the reasons is that our friend Havasudreamin' is busy getting married to his lovely fiance`.
    He was trying to get to 1000 posts before he left...
    J/K HD!And let me guess......they went to Havasu for there HONEYMOON!.....with any luck!

D-BO
    TOBTEK

TOBTEK
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by D-BO:
    TOBTEK[/QUOTE
    ummmmmm, yes?

D-BO
    TOBTEK
    The motor is a 200 Merc. in the last 2 seasons it's blown up 8 times, I think?? I guess the exhaust ports have been perted too much. We keep catching a ring on the exhaust port and breaking the ring then it blows out that cylinder. It runs great for about 8 hours then it's done!! Next season I'll have a new powerhead, actually the motor from flywheel to prop will be brand new!!

TOBTEK
    D-BO:
    TOBTEK
    The motor is a 200 Merc. in the last 2 seasons it's blown up 8 times, I think?? I guess the exhaust ports have been perted too much. We keep catching a ring on the exhaust port and breaking the ring then it blows out that cylinder. It runs great for about 8 hours then it's done!! Next season I'll have a new powerhead, actually the motor from flywheel to prop will be brand new!!I know of a 1998 2.5 complete. do you want a whole new motor? $8999.00 interested??????

D-BO
    Possibly for a race motor, but for a play motor the 200 is perfect. The boat is a 1989 Laser that I just got done restoring. I don't think I would want a 2.5 for an every day motor. I run around with a bunch of Alisons with 2.5's and after seeing what they go through I'll be willing to give up mph for reliability. If I don't end up getting it I'll be sure and spread the word!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast