Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NO NEW POSTS IN TWO DAYS?

TOBTEK
    Is this area DIE'ING again????????????????????????????????????????

Boatmaster
    Tobtek when are you coming to Shasta?

TOBTEK
    Boatmaster:
    Tobtek when are you coming to Shasta?was just asking mom-in-law last night where Discovery Bay is at! I was thinking you were right on Shasta! They are in Redding, Maybe sometime in late Sept....maybe the weekend of the 20th? How is the new Daytona?.....toby

Boatmaster
    I'm at going to be on the lake this weekend thats why I asked. Discovery Bay is 240miles south of Redding. I live on the delta about 80 miles east of San Fran. I own a houseboat on Shasta thats why I am always there. My shop is in the Bay Area. The new boat is great thanks again for the lead. What and When are you getting your boat?

hulshot
    boatmaster did you go and get the new boat?

TOBTEK
    Boatmaster:
    I'm at going to be on the lake this weekend thats why I asked. Discovery Bay is 240miles south of Redding. I live on the delta about 80 miles east of San Fran. I own a houseboat on Shasta thats why I am always there. My shop is in the Bay Area. The new boat is great thanks again for the lead. What and When are you getting your boat?I ordered a 2003 MACH22 with a single 300x. They are starting it in Jan and will be shown at the LA boat show! I'm pretty excited about it. I should be taking delivery in late March or April

Charley
    I hope to be shedding some light on that creation at the show hehehehe

TOBTEK
    Charley:
    I hope to be shedding some light on that creation at the show hehehehe damn...I'm gonna be over-shadowed again! What are you getting MR Charles?
    BTW: saw your 26 on tues, what the latest? Any new info?

Charley
    I got in it for the first time since it was taken on tuesday myself.... at first I was choked up, then pissed..... no Respect... then I saw Oil fingerprints and got pissed at the Elsinore PD....the night I was notified they had recovered the boat I asked about prints..... they deputy said that since it was found in a dusty, dirt lot the chance of getting a good print was minimal......I dunno just pissed me off big-time.... apparently the detective assigned to my case is doing some work and following up the lead on the truck that had my motor in it.....she was picking up credit card reciepts from the gas station they were filling up at... could be promising.... who knows for sure....

HavasuDreamin'
    Fiji was very, very cool! I'm back now....we won't go for two days w/o a post anymore! I need to make 1000 posts to join the official post ***** club!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast