Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: NO NEW POSTS IN TWO DAYS?

TOBTEK
    Charley:
    I got in it for the first time since it was taken on tuesday myself.... at first I was choked up, then pissed..... no Respect... then I saw Oil fingerprints and got pissed at the Elsinore PD....the night I was notified they had recovered the boat I asked about prints..... they deputy said that since it was found in a dusty, dirt lot the chance of getting a good print was minimal......I dunno just pissed me off big-time.... apparently the detective assigned to my case is doing some work and following up the lead on the truck that had my motor in it.....she was picking up credit card reciepts from the gas station they were filling up at... could be promising.... who knows for sure....SO CHARLIE.........Whats in the works for your new boat?.......fill us in!

You Te
    Tobtek,
    Scream and Fly has some good people and it has a lot of dick heads.
    I hear there are some fast outboard guy's on Havasu Barney .com

HavasuDreamin'
    You Te:
    Tobtek,
    I hear there are some fast outboard guy's on Havasu Barney .comHavasuBarney's board is cool, but there is a shit load of mud slinging over there!

TOBTEK
    HavasuDreamin':
    You Te:
    Tobtek,
    I hear there are some fast outboard guy's on Havasu Barney .comHavasuBarney's board is cool, but there is a shit load of mud slinging over there!H/D.....you ever get the 2.4 starting problem under raps? just curious.....haven't read about it as of late.

HavasuDreamin'
    TOBTEK:
    HavasuDreamin':
    You Te:
    Tobtek,
    I hear there are some fast outboard guy's on Havasu Barney .comHavasuBarney's board is cool, but there is a shit load of mud slinging over there!H/D.....you ever get the 2.4 starting problem under raps? just curious.....haven't read about it as of late.Well, I have been out of pocket for a few weeks. However, up until I went out of town things were going well. I still squirt starting fluid in it on the ramp when it is cold. I think I was holding the throttle down too far when I was having all those problems. Now I just barely hold it down to a advance the timing slightly and it seems to be okay! I am still thinking about FI though. Just not sure I want to fork out the bucks for it! It sure would be nice to just be able to turn the key though and not worry about starting fluid, battery drainage, etc.!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345