Thread: Free Food

topless
    This makes too much sense…wonder only why our elected representatives don’t get it and act accordingly
    My elderly, retired Mother of 78 bought a bird feeder. She hung it on her back porch and filled it with seed. Within a week she had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of free and easily accessible food. Soon after, the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table, and next to the barbecue.
    Then came the poop. It was everywhere: on the patio tile, the chairs, the table...everywhere. Then some of the birds turned mean: They would dive bomb Mother and try to peck her even though she had fed them out of her own pocket. Still the birds were boisterous and loud: They sat on the feeder and squawked and screamed at all hours of the day and night and demanded that she fill it when it got low on food.
    After a while, Mom couldn't even sit on her own back porch anymore. She took down the bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone. She cleaned up their mess and took down the many nests they had built all over the patio. Soon, the back yard was like it used to be...quite, serene and no one demanding their rights to a free meal.
    Now let's see . . . our government gives out free food, subsidized housing, free medical care, free education and allows anyone born here to be a automatic citizen.
    Then the illegal's came by the millions. Suddenly our taxes went up to pay for more “free” services; small apartments are housing 5 families: you have to wait 6 hours to be seen by an emergency room doctor: your child's 2nd grade class is behind other schools because over half the class doesn't speak English.
    Corn Flakes now come in a bilingual box; I have to press "one" to hear my bank talk to me in English, and people waving flags other than "Old Glory" are squawking and screaming in the streets, demanding more rights and free liberties.
    Maybe it's time for the government to take down the bird feeder.

Ziggy
    tweet tweet.
    First you're a millionaire today, now you got free food.....keep the liberties coming baby.

topless
    tweet tweet.
    First you're a millionaire today, now you got free food.....keep the liberties coming baby. I have to wait 2 weeks for my check....DUH!!!