Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Shocking news...Michael Vick

Jbb
    White also said he didn't understand the uproar over dogfighting, when hunting deer and other animals is perfectly acceptable
    I must ask...how many of you hunters soaked your kill in water and electrocuted it and left it out for the trash man? This Mr. White is clueless!!
    I guess you haven't seen Hostel 1 & 2
    I have copies....

78TaylorSS460
    Oh, wow. Don't even get me started on Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and the damn NAACP. Morons!

'75 Miller
    They probably shouldn't, but people actually look up to professional athletes. I think that if you get convicted of a felony that should be the end of your career. Whatever they've done before signing is between them and the ownership, but for an athlete to be convicte, do time, and return to the game is ridiculous. Banned for life.

RitcheyRch
    He should be banned. I wonder how those people that still want him to play if they would feel the same had he killed their dog. Focking bastards.

THOR
    I cant believe some of the other athletes that are supporting him. Some actually saw it is a 'sport' much like others. WTF is the matter with people?
    Another said "what is the difference, people shoot deer?" WTF?

photo chick
    I guess you haven't seen Hostel 1 & 2
    I have copies....
    No thanks dear!!! :jawdrop:

THOR
    NAACP....Is all over the Atlanta news .....They are calling him a ....lol..victim....and saying his ....POSSIBLE.....sentance could be more than if he kilkled a person.......listening to them speculate what he is gonna get...and protest about it...had me laughing out loud..
    Didnt you get what I told you about the people of Atlanta?

River Lynchmob
    I can't remember who the BB player was that came out supporting Vick this morning was but he basically said the same thing...it's not that big of a deal in the south. kind of crazy what people can view as normal when they are raised with it.

Jbb
    No thanks dear!!! :jawdrop:
    :jawdrop:

Jbb
    I can't remember who the BB player was that came out supporting Vick this morning was but he basically said the same thing...it's not that big of a deal in the south. kind of crazy what people can view as normal when they are raised with it.
    Wrong ...its a very big deal in the South.....Everywhere he goes, he is mobbed by protesters.....The sister screwin rednecks........love their doggies...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast