Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Shocking news...Michael Vick

River Lynchmob
    Wrong ...its a very big deal in the South.....Everywhere he goes, he is mobbed by protesters.....The sister screwin rednecks........love their doggies...
    I'm sure it is. It is just what Steffon Maurberry (thats who was interviewed hat I couldn't remember earlier) said in an interview either last night or this morning.
    I hope he hangs for it.

River Lynchmob
    I believe it was Stephon Marbury, who incidentally was born in Brooklyn, NY. Roy Jones Jr has been highly outspoken as well. He is from Pensacola and raises roosters for cockfighting.
    You beat me to it and I have no clue how that guy spells his name. :idea:

YeLLowBoaT
    let me think... he was envoled in a sport that is a felony, is run by crimals for profit/ fun and is heavly gambled on... I can't see why you would want him back... If he bet on a dog fight what are the chance he bet on other things?

chub
    I've never been poor and black in the south.
    Niether have I nor will I.
    Athletes get paid big bucks and leagues need to hold them to a higher standard, if you don't wanna drive the entire road, get your ass on the bus like the rest of us! Kids look up to athletes plain and simple.

'75 Miller
    With any luck someone in the joint will stick him...maybe even organize a pool to bet on how long it takes him to bleed out. Useless pos.

RitcheyRch
    Guess this could apply to those that kill people as well. Its normal to kill people in Compton so lets allow it. What a lame ass excuse from these people.
    Dogs need to be trained to fight which is CRUEL. Roosters fight because it is their nature.
    I can't remember who the BB player was that came out supporting Vick this morning was but he basically said the same thing...it's not that big of a deal in the south. kind of crazy what people can view as normal when they are raised with it.
    Well said.
    Niether have I nor will I.
    Athletes get paid big bucks and leagues need to hold them to a higher standard, if you don't wanna drive the entire road, get your ass on the bus like the rest of us! Kids look up to athletes plain and simple.
    Last time I checked Michael Vick wasnt poor.
    I believe he meant to say poor black south.

JAY4SPEED
    What will cost Vick his career is the gambling aspect of the charges against him. The NFL outlaws gambling of any kind. That will be the grounds for his dismissal, just you watch. Its hard to play the race card when being accused of a gambling offense, although the race card will be played anyway.
    Jay

MRS FLYIN VEE
    White also said he didn't understand the uproar over dogfighting, when hunting deer and other animals is perfectly acceptable
    I must ask...how many of you hunters soaked your kill in water and electrocuted it and left it out for the trash man? This Mr. White is clueless!!
    not to mention.. when you kill something you should eat it.

Lavey29
    I have heard the teams owner is going after his 37 million dollar signing bonus due to breach of contract. I hope he is successful so Vicks wallet takes a little hit rather then just that 250K court imposed fine..

photo chick
    Something else for Mr White!!! Pete Rose...born in the north, one could say he was raised to gamble , banned from baseball, one of the best all time players, didn't even kill anyone....
    Why should Vick be excluded....because he's black??? He should be happy to get jail, really he should be dipped in water and electrocuted....this from someone who absolutely loved to watch him play!!! I just really hope someone in jail shows him what "doggie style" is all about!
    He's a complete waste of a human with major talent!
    ok I feel better now......

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast