Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The 300 DVD is out!!!!!!

Froggystyle
    I realize that it has unfortunately become the overtly homosexual anthem of the year, but that doesn't make the movie any less great! I watched it in the theater and was hugely impressed by the screenplay and whole visual effect of the graphic novel, and even went so far as to buy the novel for myself for the coffee table.
    It is out now, so people have sampled it for you tube already. Scene after scene, the Spartans are just bad ass, but my favorite has to be the stacked high with dead bodies wall full of Xerxes men. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR2o-...elated&search=
    The DVD has a lot of special features too. Looks like they did the crossfit workout for a lot of the training as well.
    If you are a fan of history and myth kind of intertwining as one, you will love the movie. If you have seen it, what are your thoughts?

AZJD
    I realize that it has unfortunately become the overtly homosexual anthem of the year, but that doesn't make the movie any less great! I watched it in the theater and was hugely impressed by the screenplay and whole visual effect of the graphic novel, and even went so far as to buy the novel for myself for the coffee table.
    It is out now, so people have sampled it for you tube already. Scene after scene, the Spartans are just bad ass, but my favorite has to be the stacked high with dead bodies wall full of Xerxes men. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR2o-...elated&search=
    The DVD has a lot of special features too. Looks like they did the crossfit workout for a lot of the training as well.
    If you are a fan of history and myth kind of intertwining as one, you will love the movie. If you have seen it, what are your thoughts?
    I have to say Wes, although I thought it to be a good movie, I was sadly dissapointed with it.

Froggystyle
    I have to say Wes, although I thought it to be a good movie, I was sadly dissapointed with it.
    That scene or the movie?

HocusPocus
    i havn't seen it yet but will probably add it to the dvd collection.

YeLLowBoaT
    That dvd has been all over the NET for months... Damn pirates

AZJD
    That scene or the movie?
    The movie! I waited for it to come out on DVD because I hate movie theatres, and I was dissapointed. I expected more..............
    The movie was entertaining and I liked it to an extent, but I wasn't blown away.

AZJD
    I saw it and I liked it, but I didn't find it very historically accurate. That is a from a period that I have done a lot of reading and I was really looking forward to the movie.
    Do you read while your at ballet?

photo chick
    My husband loved it and I had lots of hot guys to watch but not a movie I care to see again! Just a women's view for you!

AZJD
    My husband loved it and I had lots of hot guys to watch but not a movie I care to see again! Just a women's view for you!
    I think Tricia quite honestly didn't listen to a single line of dialogue.....abs abs abs is all she kept saying.

BiggusJimbus
    I saw it on the IMAX.
    Ruined it for me. No way I can watch it on my "small" 55" deal.
    Saw it and grindhouse the same day. Wanted to go out and kill me some stuff afterward.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast