Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Herc...

dmontzsta
    Did you get that thing wet? what are you waiting for?

Danhercules
    Had a small family emergency so we did not make the river. I told GS marine we were not going to the river so he could get other boats out for peeps goin to the river. Sould be done tomorrow. I will keep ya posted.

Rocknpalms
    Dan,
    If I were you I would test it tomorrow at the Green Monster and then go to Havasu this weekend. You could probably even find a cool condo to rent at a resonable price.
    But heck you never listen to me anyway.
    So why not just come out to Aha over Labor day?

victorfb
    Dans been a busy boy, but he stopped by today and we got his alternater mounted but didnt have the correct size belt. just a couple small detials and she should be ready for some water testing. let me know when your ready danny boy.

Danhercules
    Dan,
    If I were you I would test it tomorrow at the Green Monster and then go to Havasu this weekend. You could probably even find a cool condo to rent at a resonable price.
    But heck you never listen to me anyway.
    So why not just come out to Aha over Labor day?
    Damn, its like you read my mind, or TAPPED MY PHONE!!!!!!!!!!! Thats right, I was talkin to you. LOL

Danhercules
    Time for some thanks...........................
    CLM (Nuckin Futs) for helping me with the plumbing of the water and fuel lines. We also got the exhaust handled.
    JYM (Victorfb) for setting me up with mounting the alt. and fine tuning the front plate of the rail kit.
    What is left to do you ask?
    Alt belt, fasten down the rear seat, mount the remote oil filter to the seat (bracket is complete) tie down plug wirers and hoses, and get the bitch wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do have to time her on the trialer in the water though.
    One major hold up is my Mother-in-law. She is very frail and had a slip and fall in NY while on vacation. She still there. My wife has been ready to fly out for a few weeks now. All trips are on hold. Boat is last on my list. If there is time I will get it wet. If not, so be it.

Rocknpalms
    Well...................................Did it get wet?

Danhercules
    Smellsomemore tomorrow mid morning.

victorfb
    would be early morning, but i just dont get up that early.

Danhercules
    Just got home.
    Boat runs. Spun 5900 with the "A" imp. Few little bugs but nothing bad. I will be goin to the river this weekend.
    I might come back with a GPS number too:idea:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast