Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WANTED...30ET

TOBTEK
    ALSO lookin for a 30et lab finished, needs to fit the new 300x "fat shaft" thanks

XFactor
    Toby,
    Let me know what kind of price you get. I'm looking for a couple of the same props.

Boatmaster
    Tobtek 790 + freight. Xfactor same for you, but I would think 32s would be better, unless you are looking for excell over top speed? Hey Tob there would be no freight if you where going to the BBSP .

TOBTEK
    Boatmaster:
    Tobtek 790 + freight. Xfactor same for you, but I would think 32s would be better, unless you are looking for excell over top speed? Hey Tob there would be no freight if you where going to the BBSP . IF you bed-wetter's didnt change the date WE would be there cry Keep an eye out for a used ET for me please. And you would run a 32 on a 300x?

ZSARGO
    Boatmaster:
    Tobtek 790 + freight. Xfactor same for you, but I would think 32s would be better, unless you are looking for excell over top speed? Hey Tob there would be no freight if you where going to the BBSP . I MIGHT BE INTERESTED DREW. I WOULD LIKE TO TRY A 28 AND 30 ET / BRAVO1. SEE YOU AT THE BBSP.
    [ March 19, 2003, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: ZSARGO ]

Boatmaster
    No problem Zargo you can try anything I have in stock. Tob the 32s are a thought for Xfactor with his twin 300Xs. Sorry about the date change, and who told you about my bed wetting problem anyway? frown

XFactor
    BM (that's BoatMaster not bowl movement )
    I currentl have 34x15 3 bladed cleavers. I wanted a hole shot and big load prop. I'm not worried about the loss on top. Do you think the 30 ET is the right prop? I'll be at the BBSP. Maybe I can get them from you then.

Boatmaster
    Xfactor The ETs are great props, but if you are looking for props to carry a load maybe vented labbed 30 Bravos would be best. I know a few people at the BBSP that will have these props on Mach 26s that you could most likely try. What ever you end up wanting I can get it for you. Hows your new ride run with those three blades? Do you have Dave's planing plates on your motors?

TOBTEK
    Boatmaster:
    Xfactor The ETs are great props, but if you are looking for props to carry a load maybe vented labbed 30 Bravos would be best. I know a few people at the BBSP that will have these props on Mach 26s that you could most likely try. What ever you end up wanting I can get it for you. Hows your new ride run with those three blades? Do you have Dave's planing plates on your motors? the F26 I was LUCKY enough to take a ride in had 32 clevers on it. The one thing I didnt like was that they created a strang vibration that would drive me nuts. The 109 MPH was incredible, But id substitute the top end for more low end torque and a smoother less vibration type ride.....unless SHE liked the vibration that is... wink

XFactor
    The current props are pretty nice. Haven't felt much vibration from them. It is a little hard in and out of gears around the docks. DCB states it's the size of the props that causes that. I do have the planing paltes. It's not bad out of the hole, but I haven't had 6-8 people in the boat yet. I know I'll need a smaller prop for big loads.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast