Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: CP 19' Open Bow a little closer

pw_Tony
    That's it I'm doing investigative work.....:idea:

sdpm
    I have built many roller motors. The term alway's struck me funny because I lived in the world where specs explained the cam. CP Sleeper has a VERY nice deal and I'm a ford lover from way back. And don't want to kick-up any waves here.
    Hi Ol Guy, don't worry about kicking up any waves. Just messing with you. I believe the term "3/4 race cam" evolved from the old days and just tends to pop up now and then. It's just funny when you are sitting around a camp fire or a bar or wherever and someone throws that term out there, sometimes you just have to "set the hook" and roll with it. I have had alot of fun with people that have friends with "3/4 race cams"

sdpm
    That's it I'm doing investigative work.....:idea:
    Don't dig too deep!

sdpm
    Jon, the pump came from Craigs List not Ebay. Put the bottle down!

Sleeper CP
    At some point I would really like someone to explain 3/4 race cam
    So would I. I think it's short hand for I don't know wtf I'm talking about.
    I go out to buy some beer and look what happen's. I didn't know Neil would like that 3/4 cam comment that much.
    For both you and Tony the "story" about the boat is just that a "story".
    I got some good deals over the net. I really need to thank Al Gore for this the next time I see him.
    "Sleeper CP"
    514" Ford Lover

Sleeper CP
    Hmmm... I think I smell what you guys are cookin:idea:
    I don't think I know what you're talking about
    Ol guy, You are fine to say whatever you like.... SSSShhhh (don't tell anyone) but you can find the engine spec's and dyno sheet if you search my posts) If you can't find it let me know.
    Sleeper CP
    514" Ford Lover

That's a sweet stripper pole you got there.

Danhercules
    Bring that thing up to Aha Quin for Labor day!!!!!

ol guy
    Told you enough times I realy like your'e boat. I truly did not intend to kick sand in anyones face. If I offended my deapest oppoliges. The comment about 3/4 race cam was in fun, I've heard the term for years and thought i would chime in out of bordom.

Sleeper CP
    Told you enough times I realy like your'e boat. I truly did not intend to kick sand in anyones face. If I offended my deapest oppoliges. The comment about 3/4 race cam was in fun, I've heard the term for years and thought i would chime in out of bordom.
    Oh no Ol Guy..... absolutley no offence taken... I was just being a smart ass for Neil at SDPM... he and I go way back we are just screwing around. It's called being sarcastic. As I stated " I think 3/4 race cam is short hand for I dont know WTF I'm talking about". You can find all(most) of this engines spec's here on Just Jets.
    No offence taken And believe me I can handle a little sand getting kicked my way from time to time.
    Sleeper CP

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast