Thread: Image URL not showing in properties window

socalmoney
    Anyone else noticing this on your end. When I get image properties on an image hosted by ***boat, it does not give me the image address. It gives me the attachment ID only. Kind of weird. I also can't view source.

ol guy
    I'm a newbie on the hot boat and I'f I could figure out how to send pics I would be more than happy. But i'm sure you saw the boat when CP Dad had it listed on spam. And the pictures did not do the boat justice. It's the second Eliminator I've owned and they are by far the best built cruiser out there

Phat Matt
    Anyone else noticing this on your end. When I get image properties on an image hosted by ***boat, it does not give me the image address. It gives me the attachment ID only. Kind of weird. I also can't view source.
    That happen usually when you upload a pic as an attachment. If you upload it to the gallery I believe it is different.

After you add the attachment open it, then right click it and you can get the properties (URL address).

Sleeper CP
    I'm a newbie on the hot boat and I'f I could figure out how to send pics I would be more than happy.
    Ol guy if you check out the how to section there is a good post there on how to post pictures.
    Sleeper CP

socalmoney
    After you add the attachment open it, then right click it and you can get the properties (URL address).
    Here is what I am seeing. I am attaching a properties window from an image in my gallery. After I attach it and display it to get properties on it for the images URL I get the second attachment. Something strange on ***boat.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...7&d=1187876935
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...8&d=1187877007

If you take that URL and paste it between the image tags as a normal non attached image, it will display the image as well as the attachment links underneath it.
    I normally don't attach images now that the image center is working again, just load them in the image center. Just personal preference.

socalmoney
    I didn't even try that, I just looked at it and said, "that doesn't look right".

socalmoney
    I am not crazy, there was a change made, right?

No change was made with regards to attachments or the way they appear to my knowledge.
    Awhile back though the image center was integrated with the forums (last upgrade). It was a mess for awhile but now is working ok. But you no longer login separately from the forums like before.
    If your forum screename matches your old image center screename you have no issues. However if your old image center screename was different your old pictures can't be accessed through your normal forum login as part of your gallery. Here is a link to the image center photo finding procedure which covers it either way (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140535). Hope that made sense.