Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: anyone looking for a Project Manager?

River Lynchmob
    I might be changing careers in the near future and just wondering what is available.
    Check your PM.

riverbound
    thanks for the replies. I guess I should have added that I am not able to relocate. so it would have to be in the OC area. but Icould travel as Im on the road about 90% of the time now.
    Those who PMd me, I will get back to you.

Chico&Zeus
    Dude, if I was ever looking for someone to hire me, the last place I would advertise is on the website where I waste most of every day when I should be working....THINK ABOUT IT!!!

Cole Trickle
    Dude, if I was ever looking for someone to hire me, the last place I would advertise is on the website where I waste most of every day when I should be working....THINK ABOUT IT!!!
    It's not wasting time it's networking!!!!!!!!!

Jordy
    Or a place where there are quite a few personal "references" for the application. :idea: :jawdrop:

79Challenger
    I get calls from head hunters about once a week. Here is the contact info for the last one. This guy followed his call up with an email. He must have gotten my email from the same place he got the rest of my info. Anyway he was looking to fill SoCal PM positions.
    Murry Hodge| Magee Resource Group
    Commercial Construction Recruiter
    920 Pierremont Road, Suite 515
    Shreveport, LA 71106
    Tel: (318) 865-8411 ext. 128
    Fax: (318) 861-3411
    Cell: (318) 617-5161
    mhodge@mageeresource.com
    www.mageeresource.com

Wavemaker
    Try looking on www.careerbuilder.com. There's a few listings I just looked at.

atomickitn
    I might be changing careers in the near future and just wondering what is available.
    bill go to ....ihireconst.com post your resume .....they have several postitions for construction related jobs ....

Water Romper
    Would getting “into” the construction business in So Cal be a good idea? I could understand if you’re your already settled in a position but it seems the construction industry would be “iffy” at best…just like the real estate business…I would think the information technology field or medical industry would be the best area to get into…

atomickitn
    actually the commercial side of construction, is as busy as ever ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast