Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: anyone looking for a Project Manager?

mondorally
    actually the commercial side of construction, is as busy as ever ...
    What he said! We're swamped doing scaffold work for commercial projects.
    -Justin

djunkie
    We may start recruiting and organizing soon. :devil:
    Will it be a union gig?

MUDXPRT
    we are lookng for an estimator, concrete contractor commerical we do jobs like LA Fitness, CVS Pharmacy, Auto Zone, Rite Aid, Walgreens. Chili's etc...

River Lynchmob
    actually the commercial side of construction, is as busy as ever ...
    Almost every commercial general we do work for is slammed right now. We are as busy as we have ever been with at least a 9 to 12 month backlog.

Havasu1986
    Almost every commercial general we do work for is slammed right now. We are as busy as we have ever been with at least a 9 to 12 month backlog.
    Ditto here..Boss told me today to raise the mark ups to 50 -60%

hot_diggity_dog
    I might be changing careers in the near future and just wondering what is available.
    RB,
    There are many types of PM positions available. You never stated it was for construction so I will asume that's what your looking for.
    I spent the last 5 weeks searching and interviewing with all of the top recruiter's and General contractors.
    Depending on your resume you could land a position in any County right now.
    I had opportunities in Palm Desert, El Centro, San Bernadino, Irvine, Santa Ana, Riverside, LA, but I was set on staying in San Diego.
    Went from the 10th largest GC in San Diego to one of the largest companies in the US who will be top 5 in San Diego next year. They built the Staples Center. Let me know what, where and any other details and I could get you hooked up now. Like I said it all depend's on your experience.
    Here's a few just in San Digeo that are looking.
    Roel
    Sundt
    Reno
    Pacific Building Group
    McBane
    Jaynes
    Turner
    Halbert
    McCarthy
    Qualcomm
    And I have others as well plus 8-10 recruiters that are looking for people to place.
    HDD

riverroyal
    RB,
    There are many types of PM positions available. You never stated it was for construction so I will asume that's what your looking for.
    I spent the last 5 weeks searching and interviewing with all of the top recruiter's and General contractors.
    Depending on your resume you could land a position in any County right now.
    I had opportunities in Palm Desert, El Centro, San Bernadino, Irvine, Santa Ana, Riverside, LA, but I was set on staying in San Diego.
    Went from the 10th largest GC in San Diego to one of the largest companies in the US who will be top 5 in San Diego next year. They built the Staples Center. Let me know what, where and any other details and I could get you hooked up now. Like I said it all depend's on your experience.
    Here's a few just in San Digeo that are looking.
    Roel
    Sundt
    Reno
    Pacific Building Group
    McBane
    Jaynes
    Turner
    Halbert
    McCarthy
    Qualcomm
    And I have others as well plus 8-10 recruiters that are looking for people to place.
    HDD
    theres a few on this list that wasnt so much fun

hot_diggity_dog

theres a few on this list that wasnt so much fun
    Subs you can't live with them and you can't live without them.
    I guess like anything some good more bad. LOL
    HDD

atomickitn
    hey man ...hows it going ...I havent heard from you in a long time, say hello to your dad, maybe we will be doing work with each other again some time ....I left hopkins awile back and i am with a new co in OC....be well john ..bobby.

atomickitn
    Subs you can't live with them and you can't live without them.
    I guess like anything some good more bad. LOL
    HDD
    I have to agree ...but man the quality of people working these days is unbelievable ......you just cant get them to show up, and if you do all they want to do is complain about their contract, and want more money to even look at the job they signed a contract for .....but I will say this.....I have done several jobs with riverlynchmobs CO, and his dads , and hands down they are a great HVAC co to work with....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast